Ben Osborn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

When you stop being a smart arse.
That’s incredibly rude and uncalled for. I cannot comment on your conduct on here as I don’t believe I have ever read anything you’ve put.

I am now no longer allowed on opinion to offer Osborn a new contract.

That’s incredibly rude and uncalled for. I cannot comment on your conduct on here as I don’t believe I have ever read anything you’ve put.

I am now no longer allowed on opinion to offer Osborn a new contract.
I do apologise. I meant to call you a shit stirring bellend for trying to belittle a grafting, valuable performance from Osborn. Autocorrect is a bitch, you bitch. See what I mean?

I do apologise. I meant to call you a shit stirring bellend for trying to belittle a grafting, valuable performance from Osborn. Autocorrect is a bitch, you bitch. See what I mean?
So your little rant seems way over the top.

I am a big fan of Osborn for what he brings. I would like him to stay as a squad player?

I have never seen anyone argue with themselves like you have here 😂

Your anger seems to be that you agree?

So your little rant seems way over the top.

I am a big fan of Osborn for what he brings. I would like him to stay as a squad player?

I have never seen anyone argue with themselves like you have here 😂

Your anger seems to be that you agree?
What fucking riddles are you talking about! Seemed to me that you were mocking the fact that because he played well, that the club will automatically offer him a new contract?

Or did you genuinely mean you feel the lad warrants one?

So many posters on here love to take the piss out of our players and I’m sick of it. If that’s not the case in your case, I’ll take it back. But maybe be a bit clearer when your posting, instead of being clever?

What fucking riddles are you talking about! Seemed to me that you were mocking the fact that because he played well, that the club will automatically offer him a new contract?

So many posters on here love to take the piss out of our players and I’m sick of it. If that’s not the case in your case, I’ll take it back. But maybe be a bit clearer when your posting, instead of being clever?
I clearly said “when are we announcing his new contract”

I believe he warrants one which is why I was pretty clear?

I accept you taking it back. 🤝

Bladezz is just having a short break from scapegoating Souza. His knowledge of football’s a bit limited, don’t be too harsh on him.

Bladezz is just having a short break from scapegoating Souza. His knowledge of football’s a bit limited, don’t be too harsh on him.
Seems very immature of you to comment like this.

I was just as loud with my praise for him today as I was with my criticism.

But again I don’t really notice anything you’ve posted on here before. So I won’t comment on you.

How old is Oz?

I agree that's he is a half decent player to have on the bench.. however surely as a player he would want more than that for the next 3 years of his career?

Unsung hero. Can always be counted on to do a job.

goal difference when Ozzy on the pitch is +1, goal difference when Ozzy not playing is -39 lol
Ha ha. Great stat. Ozzie's agent will be in touch

I’ve always been an Ozzy fan. May not be technically the best but he gives us in midfield what we really lack. We just don’t have other players who are quick enough and have the ability to close down and press when opposition have the ball. Noticeable against Villa. First half we never got to properly press them. Second half when Ozzy came on noticeable that he was pressing and for about the first time in the game he made their players go backwards and on occasions actually broke up their move. Last year we had IllimAn who was also very good at closing down and winning ball back. Ozzy gives us Energy, athleticism and some one who can close down and press the opposition.

RND's injury probably makes a new contract for Osborn more likely

The other issue aside from staying fit though is his own willingness to continue, in all probability, being a squad player. He should be starting regularly for a championship team really

He’s so much better in a side that has to work hard off the ball to regain possession. He struggles in games where we have a bit more of the ball.

If he could stay fit you can see why Hecky kept him this season.
His biggest weakness for me is having too many touches. This is usually because of his insistence to use his left foot. When he does use his right foot he is more than capable. Set goal up for Vini yesterday and I remember two excellently taken goals with his right, versus Peterborough in the 6-2 match. Needs to back himself more.

Seems very immature of you to comment like this.

I was just as loud with my praise for him today as I was with my criticism.

But again I don’t really notice anything you’ve posted on here before. So I won’t comment on you.​

Trigger Blade

Cheerful twaddle​

JoinedAug 9, 2009Messages7,209Reaction score13,092

7209 Messages. 😂

The trouble with Osborn is he'll have one good game and then in the next game he'll look like a Sunday league player..

RND's injury probably makes a new contract for Osborn more likely

The other issue aside from staying fit though is his own willingness to continue, in all probability, being a squad player. He should be starting regularly for a championship team really

Could well be us next season then 😁

He played yesterday.

As the saying goes, the best ability is availability.

He’s missed a few games both last season, the season before that and this one through injury.

If he’s hoping to show his value to the manager then he needs to stay fit. He can fill in different areas but with so many subs both on the bench and available to be used in games, you don’t neee a Swiss Army Knife of a footballer in the squad as much as prior seasons.

Down to him now.

He hasn't played much this season, but when he has he has been decent, like he has been for most of his time with us. He is a limited player, but I don't get the vitriol, for someone sitting 23-25 on your squad list, he is really good value

Back
Top Bottom