BBD

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I have to say i wasn't expecting much from him, what do i know he has been brilliant scored goals in a struggling side works hard seems like he is enjoying himself. Whoever comes up will no doubt be after him.

Even in the unlikely event he was prepared to come back to us next season I doubt we'd be shelling out anywhere near his transfer fee. If anything his transfer fee has probably increased now that he's proven he can net a few goals at this level.

The analysis done on MOTD (I think it was) was for once, very good. An intelligent player with a good touch, unselfish in his link up play and can hit the net.

I’d go as far to say that if by some miracle he was to sign, I’d get Oli Mac on a new contract too because those two would be a force to reckon with in the Championship.

Sadly I think we’re going to be wondering where the goals are coming from next year.

Even in the unlikely event he was prepared to come back to us next season I doubt we'd be shelling out anywhere near his transfer fee. If anything his transfer fee has probably increased now that he's proven he can net a few goals at this level.

Must be a strange one for him - coming to a team rooted to the bottom with no real hope of survival and a general atmosphere of discontent, yet it’s been a dream for him really. Kick-started his career after a difficult move to Spain and probably guaranteed him a loan to the Prem at least next year

We will see. If he keeps scoring every other Prem game, he might get a Prem move next season. Otherwise Villarreal don't want him and he cost them nothing, so I don't think the fee would be extortionate, probably less than we are due for Archer.

He's our best player at the minute. Wish we could've got a buy-out option on the loan.

Let's not forget his form towards the back end of the season for Blackburn. Soon as there's nothing in it for him he will just down tools.

Proper ‘shop window’ move for him and he’s taking his opportunity well. Just a shame we’ll not be able to sign him unless he grows some kind of affinity and sees us as a good option for promotion straight back to the PL next season. It’s a hard sell based on current form though!

I 110% hope he's 1 player we go all out for, do they need a wank self entitled midfielder or a really mardy childlike defender, or even a totally past it liability of ping provider, that we could swap him for??

I hope we go for him, it might just be the fee that's a stumbling block. I'd also hope he'd want to sign for a side in the Championship when he may have other options across Europe. He's been a really good loan addition and that hasn't been a given with loans this season.

Will be amazed if we get him next season, but don't doubt we'll have a go.

Those of us who were in the rain at Ewood Park watching BBD and Khadra rip us a new one might disagree….

I was there if it was the game Brewster scored first in? I remember Poveda, Buckley and Khadra more tbh. I do think BBD scored that day. One of if the most inept displays I can remember seeing from us. We were shit the following season but they only really troubled us out wide that day. The LWB scored.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom