Bashams arriving

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good post.

Waste of time posting about Bash.

Everyone's more bothered about who should be replacing Hecky.

After the injury today, it was really hard to care much about the rest of the game at all. We could have lost by 7, or more unlikely, gone on to win it and it wouldnt really have registered much. Horrible thing to have to witness. Having replays gruesomely focus on it was disgusting.

It actually puts everything else into perspective.
I would rather lose every week than that have happened to the guy.
Hope there's a way of getting messages to him.
Players arrive at our club with no affiliation what so ever but soon understand us and our fan base Chris Basham is one of those players who many adore, f*#k the result today it means nothing at the mo thinking of a blades legend swift recovery Chris ⚔️

Absolutely gutted for the guy. I was out walking getting lost as usual and a mate sent me the picture. Horrific, and I'm sure it wasn't intentional so can't for a second imagine how the other lad feels after potentially ending someone's career. I always remember Son a few seasons ago when he broke someone and he was in bits over it.

Bahamas arriving is imprinted on my memory. I remember I was with my ex at the time and her family were round with all the kids for some birthday party thing, no idea why she was hosting but whatever. Her horrible genuine cunt of a mate turned up too while I was sat in the living room watching the first 10 mins when she said "can you not turn this off?" And I said no, big match. To which she bitched and moaned at me for having it on to which my ex said "sorry, we've got loads of kids about wouldn't you rather watch it upstairs" till I sighed and said fucking fine.

When I eventually came down her horrible cunt of a mate says "how did you enjoy it being sent upstairs" looking to rile me up to which I said "amazing!"

I'm not even going to say women, it's people who don't understand football that think it's just something you watch when you're bored. She had no idea why I was so happy and certainly no idea why I cared so much.

Absolutely gutted for the guy. I was out walking getting lost as usual and a mate sent me the picture. Horrific, and I'm sure it wasn't intentional so can't for a second imagine how the other lad feels after potentially ending someone's career. I always remember Son a few seasons ago when he broke someone and he was in bits over it.
There was no other lad, he went to cross the ball and his ankle just snapped on him under his own weight. Absolutely horrific injury.

I won't post the video but if you do want to see it, it's on Twitter.

There was no other lad, he went to cross the ball and his ankle just snapped on him under his own weight. Absolutely horrific injury.

Ah fair enough. I haven't seen any replays just the picture since I've been out and about all day and assumed it was just a mis timed tackle.

Its amazing that it doesnt happen more often, there was nothing untoward or unusual about it.

He's got a long run just to get back to being fit to do day to day stuff with a injury like this let alone playing professional football. I'm so sad it's in all likelihood ending like this for him. He's been here so long and seen so much but this is probably something he doesn't have the time to bounce back from

Oh fucking hell, gay is a thing you know, its not an insult, in fact its the opposite, what fucking world are we going into. Sorry to have offended you. Wow.
How can a fistbump be ‘gay’ and how’s that a compliment (assuming that’s the opposite of an insult?)

Insulting to who ? Apart from those who seek to be insulted ? And if it is I dont want to be helped thank you.
For the record I love Bash and I love gay people.
From the context, I don’t think it’s unreasonable to have assumed it was being used as a pejorative term, even if it wasn’t intended to insult. Fair enough if that wasn’t the case, but you haven’t explained what you did mean by it.

Back
Top Bottom