Bashams arriving

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes when he was playing for Chester when we beat them 6-1 in September 1988
He was sub that day. The booing came later that season in the 2-1 defeat to Southend in December. He had signed for Southend in November and started that game.

just wonder if bashams more than likely career ending injury might just galvanise our players in to better performances with more fight and commitment what a tribute to bash if they could somehow get us out of this hole abdullah has dug for us 🤔
It will have the opposite effect. They will all still be crying themselves to sleep and lock themselves in a cupboard when they wake up. God’s honest - I read it on here.

It will have the opposite effect. They will all still be crying themselves to sleep and lock themselves in a cupboard when they wake up. God’s honest - I read it on here.
A dig at what I said, they are human beings and what happened must have affected them on Saturday no matter what YOU think

I have no memory of that (though I was there and have written a long piece about that game on this very site). I remember vividly the booing from the Southend game.
At the Chester match I was in the Kop with a friend who is a Wendy fan and was a bouncer at Josephine's. He used to get complimentary tickets for Wendy matches from Ian Knight. He was pleased with Blades fans giving Bennett some stick

In my favourite 5 blades moments and top 3 goals of all time, genuine club legend .
It wasn't just the goal, or the commentary. It was the celebration as well - Arms out, cheeks puffed out and the Superman slide. All 3 elements combined to create a perfect storm of football-moment goodness.

What a fantastic servant. Was one of the 2 original overlapping centre backs. A L1 player that completely bamboozled some of the greatest footballing minds in how to deal with him and O'Connell. Sadly, I don't think he'll recover sufficiently to don a Blades shirt again.

It wasn't just the goal, or the commentary. It was the celebration as well - the Superman slide. All 3 elements combined to create a perfect storm of football-moment goodness.

What a fantastic servant. Was one of the 2 original overlapping centre backs. A L1 player that completely bamboozled some of the greatest footballing minds in how to deal with him and O'Connell. Sadly, I don't think he'll recover sufficiently to don a Blades shirt again.
I am a bit biased as I was literally 6 foot in front of him when he slid.

Sterling, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Bernado Silva....just blown away :D

View attachment 172794
I tried to find this the other day and couldn't! Absolutely majestic. They just have no idea what to do with him.

Edit...does anyone have a link to this clip that can be watched without being a member on here? Couple of mates are asking me about why we love Bash so much and I wans to show them this.

Last edited:
I tried to find this the other day and couldn't! Absolutely majestic. They just have no idea what to do with him.

Edit...does anyone have a link to this clip that can be watched without being a member on here? Couple of mates are asking me about why we love Bash so much and I wans to show them this.
Press and hold the video, then you can save to your device and share with them through WhatsApp 👍

A dig at what I said, they are human beings and what happened must have affected them on Saturday no matter what YOU think
I think I get this. What I say must be wrong because what YOU say is right. Sound.

Back
Top Bottom