Bash

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You can be sure it's not fucking Chrissy...
You’re the only person I’ve ever heard moan about it. I’m not reyt keen on it either to be honest but it’s hardly on the list of priorities to moan about it, or any list for that matter.

He’s one of our own, he’s one of our own, Tufty Wilder, he’s one of our own. How wank and ‘girlie’ does that sound? :)

The longest serving of the current squad following Long’s departure. Beats Coutts/Freeman by about 6 months.

Others signed in the same window as Basham: Ben Davies, James Wallace, Andy Butler, Jamal Campbell-Royce, Craig Alcock, Harrison McGahey, Michael Higdon, Jay McEveley, Iain Turner. We’ve come a long way!
fucking hell - what a rogues gallery that is

The longest serving of the current squad following Long’s departure. Beats Coutts/Freeman by about 6 months.

Others signed in the same window as Basham: Ben Davies, James Wallace, Andy Butler, Jamal Campbell-Royce, Craig Alcock, Harrison McGahey, Michael Higdon, Jay McEveley, Iain Turner. We’ve come a long way!
If I ever meet you mate I will have to punch you straight in the boat race for the recollection of these years, sorry in advance. :)

Because the people concerned are not named Chrissy, even as a nickname. It's embarrassing

Tufty [or Greasy as his song goes] and Bash. Not Chrissy. It's a girl's name.
Neither are people named Flakey Flecky to be replaced by a Rolls Canardly. Especially in the same week that first name quoted was then called up for the Scotland squad. The Canardly remains in the Garage still with the faults that cannot be found and ironed out. Some still insist however in such a Bladey Bladey way that the Canardly should be put on the pitch because it once looked good.
Only in Pinchysaurus World!

We should never, ever, contemplate any chant that describes a bloke as ‘Chrissy’.
So I'm guessing in this case he's not one of our own then. How about there's only one manly Basham might be a bit more comfort to your gender stereotyping.....

Last edited:
Bash amazes every season, he gets better with age, his forward runs are admiral as he charges through the opposition, his overlapping causes havoc, he is class. Sure he makes the odd mis-control and an occasional agricutural scythe to keep the opposition honest and horizontal . He has character and skill and bleeds Blades passion....

a chant?, for a tough lad like Bash. how`s about T Rex`s Bang a gong but changed to...

kick `em ovva
cause some bovva
BASHAM

Basham won’t go from challenging for player of the season in the championship to not getting a chance in the Premier league if we are to get there.

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t that what kind of happened to Jake Wright Snr? He must have felt that he’d missed a team meeting between May ‘17 and August ‘17.

Back
Top Bottom