Baldock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Maybe he just remembers how the current manager threw the players under the bus & then snook out of the back door last time he was here and is therefore less inclined to give everything for a manager he knows will blame the players next time it all goes wrong...
Or he’s just performing absolutely terribly and isn’t acting professional?

IMG_4165.jpeg
Just seen this earlier in the thread, the signs were there for all to see very early indeed, not only did we sell our 2 best players we had the manager saying that the performance against Palace meant there was nothing to worry about or scare us. 🤦‍♂️😁

He is another player who had his best years under Wilder the first time round, but old father time and injuries have caught up with him.
6 weeks ago prior to injury he was ripping it up that old Father Time has put a move on

6 weeks ago prior to injury he was ripping it up that old Father Time has put a move on
He was much the better option a rwb until Wilder made Bogle look better.

He might just still be getting back up to speed.

I've heard a rumour that he's carrying an injury needs a surgery. Anybody else heard owt?

His crossing was spot on on Tuesday - a huge improvement from the Baldock of old.

He's not the same, thats for sure, maybe that rumoured Greek move is playing in his mind, I'd sell him if someone offered £1.5m tbh

Hes still not 100% fit after injury ffs, he's still at least twice the player Bogle is.

Surely we're not considering offering him a deal?

Do we expect his availability to improve at this point?

Should we really be willing to pay someone a good wage to play 15 games? His influence off the pitch would have to be huge to justify it

We have to be brave enough to part with these players at some point

Some servant GB and was cracking on his day (usually about 1 in 3 games).

I could see him ending his career in Greece now. What's not to like for him? They have great food, and good weather and he get's to learn the culture/heritage passed on from his Grandad's side.

Thanks for your time and the memories George but it's time to go!

I could see him ending his career in Greece now. What's not to like for him? They have great food, and good weather and he get's to learn the culture/heritage passed on from his Grandad's side.

You could well be right but I think he might go for a year or two in the MLS just for the experience of living in the USA, and getting paid for it, what's not to like

Welcome to the forum, Jayden!

Back
Top Bottom