Baldock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is the problem when we have one experienced RWB (Bogle) who is constantly fucked. We have run Baldcok into the ground over the last season or so.

Step up young Sachdev, unless we can add yet another player to the wanted list.

This is the problem when we have one experienced RWB (Bogle) who is constantly fucked. We have run Baldcok into the ground over the last season or so.

Step up young Sachdev, unless we can add yet another player to the wanted list.

I would move Anel to RWB, Egan to RCB and Trusty to Central center back.

Not ideal but don't see any better option currently.

I would move Anel to RWB, Egan to RCB and Trusty to Central center back.

Not ideal but don't see any better option currently.

Anel or even Bash could certainly do a job there. I have liked the look of young Sai though.

Straight in front of me, ran slow at first like he had a limp, then pulled up and punched his left knee in frustration..

Looked a hammy at first, but not sure as he carried on.

Straight in front of me, ran slow at first like he had a limp, then pulled up and punched his left knee in frustration..

He said a while ago he has an issue he is always nursing. Like how crippled are most of our previous PL players?

he looked like he was holding his left ankle to me. The he had his left sock fully down, so don’t think it is hammy.

MoM and then got injured. I hope he’s not injured. Had a good game today and will be important to us this season.

Baldock quite possibly our man of the match today. Showed the usual fight and spirit we've come to love so much from him over the years.
Huge blow for us if he's out for a while.

Hecky "hoping" it's just cramp with Baldock and Lowe right at the end of the interview.

Slightly disappointed that it took him until 3 mins 30 to say Listen!

He’s right about the missed opportunity. I agree with him on that one.

Just seen Baldock in WH Smiths buying a "Guide to Athens" book. Make of that what you will

I think he’s been really poor since he’s come back in. Hope it’s temporary as he returns to some sort of match fitness and that he’s not just totally lost it now.

A shame as he’s usually one of, if not the most reliable of the lot.
Totally agree and I'm a big fan, but definitely not on it since he came back

I think he’s been really poor since he’s come back in. Hope it’s temporary as he returns to some sort of match fitness and that he’s not just totally lost it now.

Agree with you, although bizarrely his crossing seems to have improved somehow lol

Maybe he just remembers how the current manager threw the players under the bus & then snook out of the back door last time he was here and is therefore less inclined to give everything for a manager he knows will blame the players next time it all goes wrong...

Maybe he just remembers how the current manager threw the players under the bus & then snook out of the back door last time he was here and is therefore less inclined to give everything for a manager he knows will blame the players next time it all goes wrong...

Ooh a back door reference. Love it!!!!!!! Just can’t get enough.

He is another player who had his best years under Wilder the first time round, but old father time and injuries have caught up with him.

Isn't he out of contact? Wonder is he's heading to pastures new.

Would be a shame , a cracking player and good motivator

I think he’s still injured. The socks down look seems to be when players are injured or knackered. He had it for the last 30 minutes yesterday 🤣

Back
Top Bottom