Baldock injured

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Has something been said?

He didn't look injured, and commentator thought it was because he'd been booked

As I suspect we comeback after an international break with more injuries than before the break.

He's had this calf injury on and off for a couple of years now. Why it hasn't been sorted I don't know. Only 2 reasons, one our medical team aren't good enough, two his calf isn't up to the rigours of pro football no matter what rehab/strengthening he does

Someone at the club needs to decide quickly what the answer is and either sort the medical staff out or leg Baldock go at the end of the season

He's had this calf injury on and off for a couple of years now. Why it hasn't been sorted I don't know. Only 2 reasons, one our medical team aren't good enough, two his calf isn't up to the rigours of pro football no matter what rehab/strengthening he does

Someone at the club needs to decide quickly what the answer is and either sort the medical staff out or leg Baldock go at the end of the season

Think it's a bit of A and a bit of B.

We already know most likely he's not gonna be here next season.

Very distinct possibility we won't see him in a Blades shirt ever again....

It’s sad but I think that’s him done for us. His body just cannot cope. It’s always been a bit of a battle with Bogle. Baldock has been the superior but I think this season Bogle has gone ahead of him and now his body doesn’t seem to be up too it.

It’s a shame to see Baldock go. Think a club in Greece would be good for him. But we may not see him again.

If only his fire and personality could be transferred into the body of a fearless robot.

Get backroom staff on it!

I watched match, he definitely went down and was holding his calf. When trainers came off they soon got him off the pitch. Commentators mentioned he had not had much game time recently due to I injury. Hopefully it was precautionary

He's far too injury prone to be offered another deal. It's time to go.

Bogle and Curtis as our RB's next season
Curtis is 18 he is absolutely nowhere near the level to play in the championship for a team that requires promotion in 2 seasons.

Hes a young lad who’s learning his trade he’s never played above conference level standard football. He will need time to adapt and to get better and better.

I’ve watched him with the U21s and he has a bright future but Femi is ahead of him (currently) and he is looking like LG1 level.

It’s sad but I think that’s him done for us. His body just cannot cope. It’s always been a bit of a battle with Bogle. Baldock has been the superior but I think this season Bogle has gone ahead of him and now his body doesn’t seem to be up too it.

It’s a shame to see Baldock go. Think a club in Greece would be good for him. But we may not see him again.
Rather see Bogle go than Baldock, Bogle ain't good enough he's on my get rid list

Rather see Bogle go than Baldock, Bogle ain't good enough he's on my get rid list

Bogle is a very good Championship RB. Just a disappointing Premier one.

If he'll stay, I'd keep him. But suspect he's off if we have no extension clause.

Trouble is Bogle is a Wank defender

Back
Top Bottom