Bénie Traoré

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He looks good. You've got to remember that he's played as a striker and winger. Personally I'd like to see him in a midfield three of Hamer/Souza/Traore. He'd be more effective playing wide right with Baldock behind him, where Berge used to play.

Lots is comments sound very similar to send McAtee back to me.

Let’s give them a chance. It’s not ideal right now but I see players we now own who can develop and grow. Not all will make it I’m sure but I am still hopeful.

Need points on Saturday and then re group during break.

Lots is comments sound very similar to send McAtee back to me.

Let’s give them a chance. It’s not ideal right now but I see players we now own who can develop and grow. Not all will make it I’m sure but I am still hopeful.

Need points on Saturday and then re group during break.
No just write him off. He's a 20 year old lad who moved to a new country and leading the line in the biggest league in the world and he's on about his 5th match but he's just obviously shite. Some of our fans are just unreal.

Not sure he’s an out and out striker by any stretch of the imagination but he’s got more composure than Osula. Watching that penalty made me think of kids playing in a park not a pro football player. He lined his body up so far to the right that he physically couldn’t drag the shot back to the left. The keeper must have thought he was taking the piss.

He looks good. You've got to remember that he's played as a striker and winger. Personally I'd like to see him in a midfield three of Hamer/Souza/Traore. He'd be more effective playing wide right with Baldock behind him, where Berge used to play.

Agree...he does look promising but Brewster also often looked good (still haven't given up on Brewster being a decent player).

Where as Sharp often didn't look good but he just had this knack of scoring.
Keith Edwards often looked crap, did little in a game...then bang....back of the net.

Always thought goal scorers are a special breed, they have this knack of appearing to be lucky
...some just have the knack of finding space, knowing where the ball will fall and scoring.

Was concerned about the confidence and technique in the Traore penalty. It had little direction and lacked any power,
such an easy save for the keeper. Although if the keeper dives the other way...it looks like a class pen.

Our new ITK you mean

Forest away didn't happen then?

Seen enough of him to know he'll be very good player for us. Lads only 20 ffs.
We are not going to get many chances or possession in the final third this season, when we do we need to take it or hold the ball upfield to bring others into the fold, so we don't give it straight back. Traore does not give us either option.

Why do some of our fans feel the need to write players off after a few appearances?
....and yet other players who have been here longer who don't play well or are inconsistent are infallible to criticism. Larouci made one costly mistake on Sunday and gets hung, drawn and quartered by our fans. Egan and Anel make three mistakes against Palace and Forest and people on here make excuses for them. Trusty doesn't start so people slag off Robinson, even though he's been one of our best and most consistent players so far.

It's the same logic as seeing Marsh, Neal and Osula in pre-season and fans suddenly declaring them as the next big thing, even though they didn't really do anything.

You can't make logic of illogical things.

It’s ridiculous that we’ve spent 5 million on a striker who’s made a dozen appearances in the swedish league which is equivalent of league 2 and got a relatively ok goal return on the back of that. He looks nowhere near the required level. Looks an absolute charity case to me.

Well it looked like that from his reel, and though players have been picked
Up From Sweden before there were some warning signs with this lad simply looking at his physique.
Added to the few attempts at passes against city when any reasonable amateur could have laid the ball into Hamer or made the right pass he was wanting on each occasion.

Who’s decided this lad is worth £5m pounds wants shooting….he’s a 23’s player. Premier league football is not the place to be learning.

I fear we are about to find out that most of our new signings are not going to offer much this season but for what we have paid this lad might be the biggest fail.

Folk slam Robinson by Wilder….but he was and is head and shoulders over this lad. And it’s nothing to do with giving him chance or settling, he’s simply not ready and lacks the basic skills of a PL player.

Back
Top Bottom