Away Shirt (Don't like kits? Don't open)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not really bothered what colour the shirt is so long as it has a Blades badge on it, by that I mean red white and black and not orange or yellow or whatever just to match the new shirt. That wouldn't be our club badge and their is no reason to change it, it always looks cheap when that happens.

Designed by Prince this year

Fair enough, allegedly our prince albert has taste, but it's a bit fussy for me. Not reight keen on that collar either.

Prince+Albert.jpg

What are people's retrospective views in last year's kit, anyone change their mind on it after being so successful while we wore it?

Unbeaten in it I believe.

What are people's retrospective views in last year's kit, anyone change their mind on it after being so successful while we wore it?

Unbeaten in it I believe.

I liked it personally, glad it wasn't lime green, I think it's better than the other black kits we've had recently, though I'm not that fussed about black kits overall.

I think I'll like this season's more though if rumours are correct and it's teletext holidays purple, bit more interesting than black.

Slightly off topic but I ordered some stuff from the shop, and was checking the pointless tracking link that doesn't actually provide any tracking information, and I noticed it still said League One on the header, "They'll have to change that" I thought, then I looked again and noticed it said "npower League One" haha

Only 4 years out of date.

Ws43lPQ.png

Back
Top Bottom