Away Shirt (Don't like kits? Don't open)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
27342676350_fb99362fa6_o_d.png

I understand from others that it is black. Again a bleeding nonsense, if true, given that the home kit has so much black in it, then again it does pave the way for a 3rd kit.

That is really nice. Thing is we have done Black, Yellow/Green, Lime Green, White (both home and away) so hard to come up with something new

I would quite like a yellow (normal yellow) and red away kit. Been a while since we have had that combo. Maybe full yellow kit with red trim

I can only give you a 9/10 GOM. The collar doesn't work for me. Round neck or V neck for me. Other than that,.............yessss!

I understand from others that it is black. Again a bleeding nonsense, if true, given that the home kit has so much black in it, then again it does pave the way for a 3rd kit.
Agree that is a nonsense. I assumed with the home kit being so dark it would white or yellow.

As we have 3 colours I believe both kits should be red white and black as there is plenty of scope to have totally different kits but the same combination of colour.

The OP with white shorts and white socks would be superb.

The one in the OP is lovely but I can't see it being that. For me it's a little too similar to the home kit and we would require more of a contrast....unless there's a third kit.

Wish I'd not opened this now because that shirt is absolutely beautiful but not the actual one?

I would have bought that in an instant, the kind of shirt you can wear on a nice summers day down at the pub.

When the actual new one is released I'm now only going to be disappointed.

Thanks a lot OP.

It's good, but aren't away kits meant to have a colour contrast to the home kit?

That would have been better in flouro yellow or lime green. If we play a team who has red/white/black it could be problematic. The 1970s away strip was all white with red cuffs. Those stripes and the ones down the sides may be an issue.

pommpey

It's good, but aren't away kits meant to have a colour contrast to the home kit?

That would have been better in flouro yellow or lime green. If we play a team who has red/white/black it could be problematic. The 1970s away strip was all white with red cuffs. Those stripes and the ones down the sides may be an issue.

pommpey

Several have said it will be black, and given what Adidas are churning out for next season, I reckon it will be this in black with red trim

ander.png

I can only give you a 9/10 GOM. The collar doesn't work for me. Round neck or V neck for me. Other than that,.............yessss!
noooo love a Cantona collar ugh huh

and Alpha rooms were cheapest when I got my hotel room in Paris ,might go and buy a back door now :)

We don't really vary the colours much on our away shirts do we?

Just looking now and we've had yellow 12 times, white 8 times (although that white shirt posted earlier by SouthEssexBlade isn't on the list I'm looking at) and black 4 times. Then there's 2 colours we've had twice (navy blue & lime green) and 4 colours we've had once (orange, turquoise, gold & black & white stripes).

I like black kits, however I hope it's an improvement on the black one from two years ago. I would like SouthEssexBlade attempt, however it reminds of West Ham for some reason.

For the love of God someone please show this to whoever does designs our kits, our home shirts nice but that is something else

We don't really vary the colours much on our away shirts do we?

Just looking now and we've had yellow 12 times, white 8 times (although that white shirt posted earlier by SouthEssexBlade isn't on the list I'm looking at) and black 4 times. Then there's 2 colours we've had twice (navy blue & lime green) and 4 colours we've had once (orange, turquoise, gold & black & white stripes).

Not a lot on today Hawkwind??

Back
Top Bottom