Away Shirt (Don't like kits? Don't open)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The trouble I have with pictures like this is explaining the absolutely rubbish quality. It looks like it was taken on a 0.3mp camera phone from 10 years ago, through some sort of strange net curtain? Why? Maybe i'm just overly suspicious.
A photo took on a phone of a computer screen or flyer I'd guess.

Bit bland. Exactly same as that macron one we had when we got relegated, just orange instead of red.
Don't know what the fascination is with black away shirts.

Yellow or White please

27342676350_fb99362fa6_o_d.png
Why is this not the new away kit?

As beautiful as that kit is the fatal flaw would be when we come up against a team whose home kit is white... now what would be the first game where that would be a problem...
Why is this not the new away kit?

As beautiful as that kit is the fatal flaw would be when we come up against a team whose home kit is white... now what would be the first game where that would be a problem...
We've had loads of white change shirts in the past (I've got 2).
Don't recall there being a massive problem back then.

I quite like it to be honest. So much so I plan to buy it.

Btw the poor quality picture doesn't do it justice.

If it has to be black & orange, why not something like this?
valencia_2016_17_adidas_away_kit.jpg
Exactly. Adidas badge orange, club badge changed to orange...much nicer. Quite like ours apart from these little details and the blue part of the logo. Also remember it will probably have red/green Door Deals logo on the back. That will fuck it right up! So it will have black, orange, red, white, blue and green on it. That will cost them my money. It should just have black and orange on it.

Don't know what the fascination is with black away shirts.

the fascination with Black kits is novelty. They are still "new" because up until about 10 years ago the referee wore black so teams couldn't.

The ref should be in black because he keeps order on the pitch and punishes crime - just like the boys in blue.

Material aside, this would have been perfect. Everything about it. The chevron and stripes down the side - as oppose to the shoulders - would see it go down as one of our most iconic shirts ever, a few years down the line.
ingolstadt-16-17-kits%2B%25284%2529.JPG

We don't really vary the colours much on our away shirts do we?

Just looking now and we've had yellow 12 times, white 8 times (although that white shirt posted earlier by SouthEssexBlade isn't on the list I'm looking at) and black 4 times. Then there's 2 colours we've had twice (navy blue & lime green) and 4 colours we've had once (orange, turquoise, gold & black & white stripes).
I guess we just wore our home kit or shirtless in the other 80 odd years?

Any idea when the release date for the away shirt is?

Back
Top Bottom