Automatic Cup Tie Scheme

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone else done this, this year?

The box office have sent out an email this morning informing me they've kindly activated my season card for the big JPT clash with Hartlepool...

But also happen to have attached a .csv of fellow Blades' email addresses to the email. Should never happen and I'm unsure if it's just a batch, if it isn't and it's everyone in the scheme, the take-up has been very low!

The box office have sent out an email this morning informing me they've kindly activated my season card for the big JPT clash with Hartlepool...

But also happen to have attached a .csv of fellow Blades' email addresses to the email. Should never happen and I'm unsure if it's just a batch, if it isn't and it's everyone in the scheme, the take-up has been very low!

It's actually a breach of Data Protection legistlation. The clube could be in trouble for this, it might be worth falgging it up with any contacts you have with teh club, as it is always better to fess up with the regulator...

• Admin
It's actually a breach of Data Protection legistlation. The clube could be in trouble for this, it might be worth falgging it up with any contacts you have with teh club, as it is always better to fess up with the regulator...

I know, I've already raised it. :)

Anything other than email addy's?

Nope, from a quick scan through, it seems a decent percentage are forum members I know though.

Is that the 'Suckers List' I keep hearing about online?

The clube could be in trouble for this, it might be worth falgging it up

Ooh La La - sounds like we've gone all French there Sellers.
"falgging it up" - C'est formidable

Either that or you have chodey thumbs, like me :)

I'll hav you know my speling is secund to non...

I don't suppose there is any way Pinchy can blame "Dinosaur Dave" for this cock-up is there?

I know, I've already raised it. :)

Poor show that, dealing with it straight away

Thought the new blades way would have been to email everyone asking them to email every one hoping that someone might spill the beans before all the emails get lost

Aye I got that too. Amazing how many email addresses I recognised.

Nice of them to inform me a week before the game, despite taking the money for the game a few weeks back when the fixture was announced!

Back
Top Bottom