Atmosphere at the Lane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That was the worst atmosphere for a Premier League game at Bramall Lane that I've ever experienced, by far.

In fact, I've been to every Premier League ground and I can't actually remember a worse one anywhere else either.
Did you go to the other premier league grounds on match days? That was embarrassingly poor by our standards but still miles better than at least 15 out of the 20 clubs could ever manage on their best days.

Did you go to the other premier league grounds on match days? That was embarrassingly poor by our standards but still miles better than at least 15 out of the 20 clubs could ever manage on their best days.

Those clubs normally have us in the away end making at least a little bit of noise. That today was just silence on all sides.

From roughly the time we had "come fill me again na na na na na OOH" to the equaliser I didn't hear the Kop once

That was the worst atmosphere for a Premier League game at Bramall Lane that I've ever experienced, by far.

In fact, I've been to every Premier League ground and I can't actually remember a worse one anywhere else either.

Agree 100%. Is this where we’re at as a fanbase now? It’s shite.

You’re currently not watching Bournemouth and Liverpool, you can hear a pin drop…..

I think the problem is with english top level football as a whole. Been to quite a few games in germany and holland, always been great noise made, over here pricks more bothered about snorting in the bogs, vaping, drinking piss weak beer, looking at their phones and getting out quick so they can miss a few queues. And dont anyone say the crowd needs the team to lift them, watched Schalke a few times this season, close to bottom of B2, worst team in years, fans singing all thru the game.

I think the problem is with english top level football as a whole. Been to quite a few games in germany and holland, always been great noise made, over here pricks more bothered about snorting in the bogs, vaping, drinking piss weak beer, looking at their phones and getting out quick so they can miss a few queues. And dont anyone say the crowd needs the team to lift them, watched Schalke a few times this season, close to bottom of B2, worst team in years, fans singing all thru the game.
Do you have a CAMRA membership by any chance?

The atmosphere is shite got to agree with ya, but we're bottom of the league with a pathetic 10pts only 2 wins all season wtf is there to sing about seriously. I know let's sing how to spell Sheffield united ✊💦

It was a winnable game today, against a club we’ve had a bit of aggro with in recent history, sold out away end, on top most of the match and… nothing.

Shameful.

Yeah I'd like some of that medication .... when you're watching shit football what is there to sing about!

Back
Top Bottom