Are we really going to struggle?.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ok Josh, to be fair i think most blades don't expect to be challenging to be honest and would accept mid table, again most are level headed and are, like me excited about the coming season because we will give it a go and it promises to be exciting, I just wished you would have slagged off the smokey bacon a bit

Ok Josh, to be fair i think most blades don't expect to be challenging to be honest and would accept mid table, again most are level headed and are, like me excited about the coming season because we will give it a go and it promises to be exciting, I just wished you would have slagged off the smokey bacon a bit
Maybe he's not obsessed by them?

Somebody mentioned a smell of pork earlier, I was curious, thought I would give him a chance to have a dig, ok?
You don't need my consent. If you look at his previous posts, which I always do before calling someone a pig, you'll see he probably isn't.

You don't need my consent. If you look at his previous posts, which I always do before calling someone a pig, you'll see he probably isn't.
Probably, and I wasn't, I was more referring to his original post and the follow up, I dont feel I was having a go and was trying to be light hearted which I accept doesn't always come across accurately

From my perspective I see a lot do?? But maybe that's just whom I'm speaking to regarding our chances?

Mid table would be good for me, and I agree we will give it a go, I just feel we do need to improve still... im all for sticking with the players and giving them a chance, but at the same time do worry.

On the front of Wednesday, I could have slagged them off but I'm not one to do that bar derby days and when we are slaughtering them. I keep it in, though I enjoyed myself again with their play-offs this year!

I'm currently on holiday in Austria and wore my blades shirt. I met a Preston fan who basically said that we'd be relegated just after xmas!!. He said it's because we've joined the big boys league and haven't splashed the cash!!. I laughed at his opinion as he sounded just like a typical Wendy fan!!!. I told him that we have a bloody good manager who has got the best out of his players!!. Thoughts anyone?. Utb

Couldn't resist looking back to what was being said this time 2 years ago. Deja vu or what? Bring it on. UTB

Hi Fellow Blades, as you will see, I've been a member for a number of years, but not a frequent poster, more of an interested observer. I've been prompted to post by the OP's question. Having viewed most of the 'so called' experts, I prefer 'Failed Managers' confidently predicting a season of misery for our beloved Blades, my conclusion is that they are all having an easy 'cheap shot. They all know that if we prosper and survive, most people will forget their, ill reasearched and ill thoughtout predictions, if we fail, they can say " I told you so" Perhaps we should create a list of these 'So called' experts predictions, then, when we prosper, we can hold them to account............ Public floggings should do the trick

I think we will find it a difficult season. But I do believe we can stop up. I just hope the fans stay behind Wilder if we experience a bad run of results. He deserves it. He deserves another crack at it if we get relegated. Dont forget it's going to be a learning curve just as much for him as anyone else!

I'm now up to three, the number of people I know who are (were) very confident that we will go straight back down.
Turns out that none of them were confident enough to give me 25/1 and take my offer of a ten pound bet with them.
I find this tends to shut these types up rather quickly.

I'm currently on holiday in Austria and wore my blades shirt. I met a Preston fan who basically said that we'd be relegated just after xmas!!. He said it's because we've joined the big boys league and haven't splashed the cash!!. I laughed at his opinion as he sounded just like a typical Wendy fan!!!. I told him that we have a bloody good manager who has got the best out of his players!!. Thoughts anyone?. Utb
it wasn't Darren was it? i believe it used to be called banter mate.

Back
Top Bottom