Approach to the Liverpool game

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1st on my wish list ........Mc goldy has to play,we are fookin useless without him,
2nd..Burke is our best/only outlet under pressure.
joint 2nd........Bogle has the balls to partly make up for the midfield eunuchs(must play).
3rd,Sharp,Goldy and Burke on at the same time.

I'd rather us lose 5 0 and and at least have tried 4 4 2 or another formation, rather than another boring 2 nil loss without creating a thing

Bash out for a month ,Bogle out for the next 3 games adds to the never ending, grim injury list.
While Liverpool moan over a couple of injured CBs.

Skip the players , employ a brickie and brick up the goal !
Brickie wanted £150 cash in hand for the day for him and his labourer but wages were a stumbling block. Villa have ended up levelling up the cash with him and his labourer so he’s gone there instead, that’s why they didn’t concede tonight against Weeds, hence we’re still cemented at the foot of the ladder.🤷‍♂️

Ramsdale
Baldock, Jags, Ampadu, Lowe
Burke, Brunt, Fleck, Osborn
Brewster

For what it’s worth, I don’t give two flying fucks who he picks as long as the lazy and shitter version of David Batty twat doesn’t play.

Ramsdale
Baldock, Jags, Ampadu, Lowe
Burke, Brunt, Fleck, Osborn
Brewster

For what it’s worth, I don’t give two flying fucks who he picks as long as the lazy and shitter version of David Batty twat doesn’t play.
I know you want to make a point. But you could at least pick 11!

I know it's probably this unexpected sunshine making me wildly optimistic but I've been thinking about all these absurd injuries and small things going against us and I can't help thinking about this...

😅
I remember reading an article where some geeks forwarded Football Manager 100 years into the future as a test and mighty Sheffield United came out as the most successful club during that period.

I remember reading an article where some geeks forwarded Football Manager 100 years into the future as a test and mighty Sheffield United came out as the most successful club during that period.
Was it in the Fairytale section?

Looking at yesterday's under 23 squad, it would appear that there's a decent chance of involvement for : Kyron Gordon, Kacper Lopata, Frankie Maguire and Iliman Ndiaye. I don't want to see loads of youth players thrown into this shambles, but it would be good to have a look at one or two of them. I suspect either Gordon or Lopata will get minutes, as it's unlikely that Jags and Bryan will last the full 90, especially with a midweek game to think about.

I don't want to see McBurnie start.
I know 99% of you will take that as a given but I've been calling for him to play for months. Unfortunately, we just aren't very good when he starts.

Burke and dids up top please.

It won't be though because McBurnie is our best defender in the air currently.

Again, we need to change the whole setup. Outnumbered and overran in midfield, powerless to supply the front

It needs to change from a possible (under Wilder)

-------------------------------------------------------Ramsdale-------------------------------------------------------

Baldock----------------------Ampadu----------------Jagkielka----------------Bryan-------------------------Stevens

-----------------------Lundstram---------------------Norwood-----------------------Fleck---------------------------

-------------------------------------McGoldrick---------------------Sharp---------------------------------------------

to either

--------------------------------------------------------Ramsdale-------------------------------------------------------

-------Baldock------------------------Jagielka----------------------Bryan----------------------------Stevens---------

-------------------------------------------------------Ampadu---------------------------------------------------------

-----------------Bogle------------------------------------------------------------------------Osborn------------------

-----------------------------------------------------McGoldrick--------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------Burke--------------------------------Brewster--------------------------------------

or

--------------------------------------------------------Ramsdale--------------------------------------------------------

-------Baldock------------------------Jagielka----------------------Bryan----------------------------Stevens---------

--------Bogle-------------------------Ampadu---------------------Fleck-----------------------------Osborn----------

-------------------------------------------------------McGoldrick-------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------Burke----------------------------------------------------------

We need to break out of this pretend 3-5-2 mindset (which for much of the game is in fact 5-3-2 or even 8-2 and pack the midfield out. McGoldrick is the key for the lock in both instances with Burke's pace against the defence

pommpey
Definitely time for a long overdue change to 4 at the back, and more bodies in midfield. Also we shouldn't play a high back line, or they'll kill us with their pace.

I don’t care who plays. We’re down and not even putting up a fight. Wilders team selection is all over the place and he’s got his best mate stirring the pot on Twitter.

What a way to turn us against the ownership and back to the toxic place it was prior to his arrival.

He could effect his legacy if this continues

Back
Top Bottom