Applaud the lad

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Totally, how dare I be passionate about the players and team I love….

Hecky out…
McBurnie is shit
Why start Mcatee?
Berge and Ndiaye will be gone in jan..
They’ll never make me sit down on the kop.
So many injuries…we must be doing something wrong in training!
Mid table at best…

Hope that suits the negativity levels of some posters better!

The "bizarre" reference was to your suggestion that Ndaiye would possibly get a negative reception back at the Lane....truly baffling

The "bizarre" reference was to your suggestion that Ndaiye would possibly get a negative reception back at the Lane....truly baffling
What suggestion would that be? I never once suggested anything negative would happen..you assumed that did you not?

Instead perhaps what i suggested was that i hope we go above and beyond. Whilst i agree that my post may perhaps be open to interpretation, i made no reference of any negativity what so ever.

What suggestion would that be? I never once suggested anything negative would happen..you assumed that did you not?

Instead perhaps what i suggested was that i hope we go above and beyond. Whilst i agree that my post may perhaps be open to interpretation, i made no reference of any negativity what so ever.

You suggested that if we didn't give him applause we were all tossers....then went onto suggest negativity in a separate post.....tying yourself in knots here pal, why not just be honest, hold your hands up and admit to starting a shite and incredibly pointless thread....we've all done it....well...most of us.... 🤡 😂

Valid point... if i wasnt back up north dickhead 🤣

Have a year down south to learn new skills and suddenly everyone stereotypes the hell out of you and thinks you to be tory, prawn sandwich munching and toff.

Tell you what isnt an atteactive trait, feeling the need to have. Stereotypical opinion of someone you have never met based solely on your own bias, bigoted opinions. What a bellend 🤣
Thanks for confirming everyones suspicions.
I'll let the personal abuse go. It's obviously part of your new entitled persona living with the elite eh .
The fact is a simple one.
Your op is crap and everything you've chucked in on this thread since is worse.
Don't bother coming back to Sheffield with your attitude. We don't need it you shandy drinker.

Thanks for confirming everyones suspicions.
I'll let the personal abuse go. It's obviously part of your new entitled persona living with the elite eh .
The fact is a simple one.
Your op is crap and everything you've chucked in on this thread since is worse.
Don't bother coming back to Sheffield with your attitude. We don't need it you shandy drinker.

Best offload Wes, Baldock, Bogle and Brewster and others then hadnt we i suppose to help solve your hatred towards southerners? Apparently your bigoted rationale deems none of them welcome at the club.

And as i said im already back, thank you for the concern however. Now toddle on and do your homework before you get in trouble 👍

Admin note: Infraction given for personal abuse
Best offload Wes, Baldock, Bogle and Brewster and others then hadnt we i suppose to help solve your hatred towards southerners? Apparently your bigoted rationale deems none of them welcome at the club.

And as i said im already back, thank you for the concern however. Now toddle on and do your homework before you get in trouble 👍
Mm. You're clearly a complete retard so jog on and enjoy being a professional window licker. Be proud that you are without doubt the winner of the utter dickwad post of the year 2022. Don't feel obliged to attempt to win it again next year. FFS what a complete ham.

Admin note: Infraction given for personal abuse
Mm. You're clearly a complete retard so jog on and enjoy being a professional window licker. Be proud that you are without doubt the winner of the utter dickwad post of the year 2022. Don't feel obliged to attempt to win it again next year. FFS what a complete ham.
Or maybe you didnt think your own silly comments through? A couple of posts slating southerners and then i point out that some of our players are southerners and it clicks... only one numpty here.

Or maybe you didnt think your own silly comments through? A couple of posts slating southerners and then i point out that some of our players are southerners and it clicks... only one numpty here.
Christ you're boring and thick.
Here look in the mirror.

Eh? Isn't this slightly stating the bleedin obvious? Are you expecting us to give him widespread booing and abuse? Not really sure what you're on about mate. On a similar note, I suggest when we score, we should cheer and get excited.

Cheer?
get excited?
Stand up even?

Surely you're not advocating such extreme violence against the bunch of fannys that support this club

Why didn't you want your comments "buried on another thread" your comments are on the exact same subject as all the other on Illiman, but they aren't more (or less) important. It does my head in people thinking they need their own thread

This response is so football forummy. Jesus man, does it bother you that much? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well. That went swimmingly for the OP.

Infractions given
While you’re on the OP’s case, can you amend his location for him. Part of the problem seems to have been that although it says he’s in West Sussex, he claims to be back up north and is a bit miffed that people haven’t worked it out, though it’s unclear how they could know that.

While you’re on the OP’s case, can you amend his location for him. Part of the problem seems to have been that although he says he’s he’s in West Sussex, he claims to be back up north and is a bit miffed that people haven’t worked it out.
I’ve never had abuse for being WB, just bemusement at times that I moved back norf nearly 20 years ago!

I'm going to boo him for saying he wants to play for Marseille, we don't want ambition at our club, booooooooooo.

I nearly choked on my prawn sandwich a few times reading the responses on here by you northern based plebs.
Trigger..."I like prawn sandwiches Del, can't decide though whether to use KP or Walkers...."
Pause and silence....
Mike chokes, Del and Rodney just look at each other with dumbfounded expressions....
Del, "give us a pint of the beer Mike and a whiskey, this is going to be a long evening......"

Back
Top Bottom