Applaud the lad

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Overthehills

Give Quiche A Chance....
Reaction score
I know this is technically another Ndiaye post, but I didn’t want to find my sentiments buried within another thread.

Listen, I’m as torn as the next bloke. I genuinely wanted Ndiaye to do well at the World Cup, but at the Sam time… of course I didn’t want it to come at the expense of Sheffield United or England. I want him here for the rest of the season and I want him firing from his experiences.

But…. Surely we’re not tossers and he’s earned the applauds? When his name is next announced on the tannoy, he deserves clapping from all sides of the ground does he not? He came from non-league for a pittance, his graft alone has thrown him into the first team mix and he’s doing fantastically for us… and well, this season he has shown his quality and has thrown himself onto the world stage.

I hope we give him a big welcome home personally. Show him that we are proud of him and appreciate him….

I know this is technically another Ndiaye post, but I didn’t want to find my sentiments buried within another thread.

Listen, I’m as torn as the next bloke. I genuinely wanted Ndiaye to do well at the World Cup, but at the Sam time… of course I didn’t want it to come at the expense of Sheffield United or England. I want him here for the rest of the season and I want him firing from his experiences.

But…. Surely we’re not tossers and he’s earned the applause? When his name is next announced on the tannoy, he deserves a bit of applause from all sides of the ground does he not? He came from non-league for a pittance, his graft alone has thrown him into the first team mix… and well, this season he has shown his quality and has thrown himself onto the world stage.

I hope we give him a big welcome home personally. Show him that we are proud of him and appreciate him….
Why didn't you want your comments "buried on another thread" your comments are on the exact same subject as all the other on Illiman, but they aren't more (or less) important. It does my head in people thinking they need their own thread

Why didn't you want your comments "buried on another thread" your comments are on the exact same subject as all the other on Illiman, but they aren't more (or less) important. It does my head in people thinking they need their own thread

Maybe your reply is all about you?

Amen to that.

He's one of ours, and Sheffield United comes before all else football-wise.

I see no reason why he won't get a great reception. His attitude has been superb throughout, we love him and whatever happens in future, you can tell he loves us back.

But…. Surely we’re not tossers and he’s earned the applauds? When his name is next announced on the tannoy, he deserves clapping from all sides of the ground does he not? He came from non-league for a pittance, his graft alone has thrown him into the first team mix and he’s doing fantastically for us… and well, this season he has shown his quality and has thrown himself onto the world stage.

Eh? Isn't this slightly stating the bleedin obvious? Are you expecting us to give him widespread booing and abuse? Not really sure what you're on about mate. On a similar note, I suggest when we score, we should cheer and get excited.

Probably took a knock on the back of the leg. I'd imagine it's just precautionary. Doubt he'd be jogging over if it is long term issue. May we'll be a sub or not risked vs Huddersfield, which was always a possibility.

Eh? Isn't this slightly stating the bleedin obvious? Are you expecting us to give him widespread booing and abuse? Not really sure what you're on about mate. On a similar note, I suggest when we score, we should cheer and get excited.
Nah, not really 'us' I propose when we score we should all sigh and say "finally, should be at least 3 up anyway"

Ah, that's better.

Some people with rate itchy piss on here. Let’s all focus our attention to Saturday and slagging Norwood/Osbourne/Fleck off…….eh bit of normality and back on same page. 😂

Last edited:
Personally I'll be booing him loud and proud for having the cheek to think he can play against England.

What a bizarre post....

What a bizarre post....
Totally, how dare I be passionate about the players and team I love….

Hecky out…
McBurnie is shit
Why start Mcatee?
Berge and Ndiaye will be gone in jan..
They’ll never make me sit down on the kop.
So many injuries…we must be doing something wrong in training!
Mid table at best…

Hope that suits the negativity levels of some posters better!

Hecky out…
McBurnie is shit
Why start Mcatee?
Mid table at best…

Weeerz Norwood is shite,
Fleck is past it,
Fatlad legs ave gone......
Call thee sen a blade........... more like a Wendy in disguise, facts ,its all about reallity not made up drizzle ...... ........

Hecky out…
McBurnie is shit
Why start Mcatee?
Mid table at best…

Is it living down south or have you always been needy and attention seeking? Either way they aren't attractive traits.

Admin note: Infraction given for personal abuse
Is it living down south or have you always been needy and attention seeking? Either way they aren't attractive traits.
Valid point... if i wasnt back up north dickhead 🤣

Have a year down south to learn new skills and suddenly everyone stereotypes the hell out of you and thinks you to be tory, prawn sandwich munching and toff.

Tell you what isnt an atteactive trait, feeling the need to have. Stereotypical opinion of someone you have never met based solely on your own bias, bigoted opinions. What a bellend 🤣

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom