Apparently he's walked....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If it is about recruitment then Wilder needs to make concessions here for the good of the club, and our future if we have any desire of getting back to the level we were at last season, which was achieved mainly through over performance of a core group of players. That over performance is difficult to sustain as we are seeing now, which is fine if you can plug the gaps and deficiencies with new signings but we can’t.

We have spent a lot of money since winning promotion and of all those players signed you could argue that none have improved us, certainly none have held down a first team place. The only exception is maybe Berge but he has been underwhelming and his performances have been weaker than Lundstram’s were last season.

Poor recruitment has killed us this season as well as the lockdown and injuries, but of those elements the only ones really in our hands is recruitment so it has to improve and Wilder needs to accept that.

Made this 3 years ago and never used it...

start.jpg

Peak Wilder man management....

Wilder starts rumours he's walking. Compiles the outpouring of support for him and shows the players that no matter how badly they play he is still loved by the fans, tells them to sort their lives out.....C#nts!

Heres another 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210105-163009_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20210105-163009_Messages.jpg
    515.3 KB · Views: 208
They do say there's no smoke without fire...

Would be the most devastating thing that could happen as far as I'm concerned, and I hate the fact that no matter how much they break my heart I'll still back the club to the bitter end :(

Oh aye.

The amount of times I've said "I'm done" over the years. Then back we come for more.

They do say there's no smoke without fire...

Would be the most devastating thing that could happen as far as I'm concerned, and I hate the fact that no matter how much they break my heart I'll still back the club to the bitter end :(
I'm worried I'm not going to care as much with anyone else in charge. The not knowing is the worst.

I'm worried I'm not going to care as much with anyone else in charge. The not knowing is the worst.

Yeah I hate the limbo of wanting your club to succeed but not being emotionally invested

As shit as we are right now the support and love I have for Chris keeps me coming back

It won't feel the same without him, especially when we inevitably fail to "turn it around", and whoever comes in ends up sacked themselves before we even kick a ball in the champ

Sounds like he’s gone to me.

someone I know who is annoyingly never wrong and finds out things regarding blades way before anyone else has said he jacked after the palace game, the club asked him to come in for a meeting and we’re optimistic he’d change his mind but apparently he hasn’t and is now just trying to come to a financial agreement before anything is announced.

I honestly wouldn’t put this on here had it not come from this guy and I don’t know where he gets his info from but sadly I’ve never known him be wrong.
I hope on this occasion he is.

Managers leave/get sacked so often with it being immediately announced regardless of sorting out financials

Not saying anyone with info is wrong, but why is this case suddenly different, why not just put it to rest, say he's left by mutual consent or whatever pish and that more details will be available soon

It sounds like the club want to keep him and its Widers decision unless there are other circumstaces that hes not happy with and have forced his hand (eg DOF)

But saying that he could just have got it from social media??
If he resigned (as opposed to being sacked) then what financial package would he be entitled to? I hope this is not a case of the Chairman/Owner doing a u-turn and dressing it up as 'leaving on mutual terms'.

Another

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210105-171253_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210105-171253_WhatsApp.jpg
    522.5 KB · Views: 292
It is written as though it comes from
Someone in a senior position and subsequently I doubt it’s validity as surely someone in such a position would not publish that

As if the club would reject his resignation.

Get out of jail free card for the board to change manager with little cost.

Where you heard this, pal?
Andy Giddings said so mate on the news at 5.30 in their sports round-up section. That must surely put to bed the rumours from those that sare saying he's sorting out compensation etc! Doesn't mean there hasn't been a resignation offered or similar but hopefully it's behind them now.

Err not if they want him to stay

Not even our board is stupid enough to trust him with any more transfer windows if they can get away with it.

I really don't get why Wilder is untouchable given the raft after raft of mistakes he has made and the actual embarrassment that we are at the moment.

Surely no one would be shocked if he was sacked, I'd be astonished if we didn't accept his resignation though.

Back
Top Bottom