Any announcement?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The announcement might not be made but the reality is he left the training ground and spoke to the sky reporter off camera about it so it's hardly a state secret. They are probably filming some social media stuff with Wilder doing a J.R from Dallas it was all a dream skit
Cos the hammering won't be his fault.

Do you really want his first game in charge to be a 6 or 7 nil battering when he'll have had less than 24 hours to work with the players? At least Saturday gives him a bit more time, albeit not a lot more. I'm sure he'll be on the training ground tomorrow in some capacity. If he's not announced then it'll be interesting to see who takes charge against Liverpool if McCall and Lester are gone. Derek Geary?
If he’s that fkin good and ultra confident about his ability then grow the bollox to stand in the trenches with his new troops .

Sorry lads - we’re in this together but I didn’t want to look a tool like you useless set of no marks , plus I didn’t want the risk of breaking the record defeat on my cv - but lets all pull together v Brentford.

FFS

It was announced Hecky had left, by the dinner ladies at Shirecliffe on Instagram apparently. Then deleted.

If there are ongoing talks about buying the club could it be that the prospective new owner doesn’t fancy Wilder or at least not after this season.,

I have no idea, but someone will probably run with it…….

It wouldn’t surprise me if Wilder has waited until Hecky is out before talking about his contract.

I can't understand what's taking so long, as regards heckys compensation, ok the club won't have spoken to him but they surely would have spoken about it internally about how much they'd be willing to go up to, if the delay is wilders contract then all that should be is, do you want a job?, we want you until this date, we'll pay you this much, and if you don't want what we're giving we will look elsewhere, because let's be honest he isn't as highly rated as he was when he left us

Talking on the wireless this morning about how oddly we've dealt with this communication wise.

No, completely normal for us.

Leak it out slowly via selected social media patsies....I mean friends.

Whos taking training and preparing for Liverpool? Is it like school when your teacher is poorly and they send in a supply teacher that everyone ridicules and takes the piss out of. What a shambles we are.

What a fucking shambles our club is now we’ve just been hammered by the bottom of the league and we’ve no manager in place for Liverpool Hecky should have been shown the door at 5 o’clock Saturday with Wilder or whoever in place Saturday night and a players meeting first thing Monday.
As we speak who is managing the players / picking the team for tomorrow Mcall/Lester fucking hope not.
Could be a cricket score tomorrow and I like you will be there to witness it talk about taking the piss.

(Best Alan Biggs voice) l’m hearing from my sources that the Club want Hecky to leave by the back door as per recent managerial protocol but he wants to be carried kicking and screaming out of the front.

I can't understand what's taking so long, as regards heckys compensation, ok the club won't have spoken to him but they surely would have spoken about it internally about how much they'd be willing to go up to, if the delay is wilders contract then all that should be is, do you want a job?, we want you until this date, we'll pay you this much, and if you don't want what we're giving we will look elsewhere, because let's be honest he isn't as highly rated as he was when he left us
We're waiting on Wilder's medical, which judging by his gut isn't going to end well! Too much Peroni.

Whos taking training and preparing for Liverpool? Is it like school when your teacher is poorly and they send in a supply teacher that everyone ridicules and takes the piss out of. What a shambles we are.
This is my worry too. You can't just chuck 11 players onto the pitch without any sort of plan (even though it looks like we have done that all season!). Someone will have had to take charge of training sessions - but who would have been around to do it?

This is my worry too. You can't just chuck 11 players onto the pitch without any sort of plan (even though it looks like we have done that all season!). Someone will have had to take charge of training sessions - but who would have been around to do it?
Del Geary

PA just confirming it all on Talksport to Jim White right now for some bizarre reason.

It's going to be Jack Lester doing the presser and standing by the touchline at this rate, isn't it? God help us.

(Best Alan Biggs voice) l’m hearing from my sources that the Club want Hecky to leave by the back door as per recent managerial protocol but he wants to be carried kicking and screaming out of the front.

Biggsy went with the scoop that Hecky was staying on for the LFC match on Sunday. His legend grows! :)

What a joke this owner has turned us into. Why he his on the radio confirming the hiring of Wilder before even announcing that Heckingbottom has been sacked? Talk about a lack of respect for the fans or manager and his coaching staff, he's an absolute joke.

Back
Top Bottom