Any announcement?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Here in the US, I’ve been waiting for an official announcement about a new manager but all I see are suggestions in online media outlets that it is going to happen.

Kinda strange that no official announcement has been made yet.

Toledo
It is strange until you realise that this is Sheffield United and is, therefore, a total shitshow.

Here in the US, I’ve been waiting for an official announcement about a new manager but all I see are suggestions in online media outlets that it is going to happen.

Toledo
Waitin’ f’ Abdul to fly in ont’ flyin’ carpit, tha’ noes.

Toledo

The presenters were talking about it on Radio Sheffield today inviting calls, they confirmed Hecky and all his backroom staff were absent at training today and today’s press conference with Hecky was also cancelled.

They said he’s definitely left and Wilder is in discussions set to join us. They were very confident saying it’s a done deal.

Rob Staton was very complimentary saying Wilder is the best local manager he’s ever has close dealings with.

The same thing was also in all the Talksport news bulletins saying Hecky has been relieved of his duties and Wilder is currently in discussions and set to join.

They will be sorting out a package for Hecky, its not really a surprise, he came in and did a job, and honestly, I don't think think this is all his going, but the time has come for a change, and unfortunately Hecky appears to be out of ideas.
But hats off, hes been professional and can hold his head up, he's done his best, and as Blades, and Yorkshire men, that's all we could ask for.

Thanks Hecky.

Wasn't part of T'Heckys deal to be re-instated in the u23/youth set up? So not really your traditional sacking is it. Weynt be seeing his body lobbed outta a Maybach with Saudi flags ont front

The announcement might not be made but the reality is he left the training ground and spoke to the sky reporter off camera about it so it's hardly a state secret. They are probably filming some social media stuff with Wilder doing a J.R from Dallas it was all a dream skit

Do you really want his first game in charge to be a 6 or 7 nil battering when he'll have had less than 24 hours to work with the players? At least Saturday gives him a bit more time, albeit not a lot more. I'm sure he'll be on the training ground tomorrow in some capacity. If he's not announced then it'll be interesting to see who takes charge against Liverpool if McCall and Lester are gone. Derek Geary?

Channers would have had a dozen statements out already, the comfy cushion chair to sit in at the press conference and have increased the matchday tickets to cover the new boss' wages!!
#carlleighton #goodcustomers

Toledo
Is that the Toledo in Ohio, not so far from me then?!

Can we postpone the Liverpool game because our affairs are in complete fucking disarray? Let's start fresh against Brentford.

I already thought Liverpool would beat us 6 nil but could be more if morale is even lower.

Can we postpone the Liverpool game because our affairs are in complete fucking disarray? Let's start fresh against Brentford.

I already thought Liverpool would beat us 6 nil but could be more if morale is even lower.
I’m sure that Jurgs will be OK with this, often very outspoken about fixtures being arranged that disadvantage poor little Liverpool so I am sure that feeling extends to other clubs.

Toledo
SUFC always do things in slow motion…Didn’t you know that?

Back
Top Bottom