Any announcement?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Whos taking training and preparing for Liverpool? Is it like school when your teacher is poorly and they send in a supply teacher that everyone ridicules and takes the piss out of. What a shambles we are.
I just saw Bettis get out of his car at Shirecliffe with his shorts n a training top on😳

This is my worry too. You can't just chuck 11 players onto the pitch without any sort of plan (even though it looks like we have done that all season!). Someone will have had to take charge of training sessions - but who would have been around to do it?
I hope to god its not Mark Hudson, or we could be pushing 12 tomorrow. I'd let John Garrett have a go, he's done every other job at United.

I hope to god its not Mark Hudson, or we could be pushing 12 tomorrow. I'd let John Garrett have a go, he's done every other job at United.
Hopefully McCall, Lester, and Hudson have gone too, even if the box is empty tomorrow

What a joke this owner has turned us into. Why he his on the radio confirming the hiring of Wilder before even announcing that Heckingbottom has been sacked? Talk about a lack of respect for the fans or manager and his coaching staff, he's an absolute joke.
Why should an owner not announce the changes on a radio programme ? It’s far better than the bland statements that most clubs put on their websites.
He is complimentary about PH in some detail rather than the usual “thank you for your efforts”

Do you really want his first game in charge to be a 6 or 7 nil battering when he'll have had less than 24 hours to work with the players? At least Saturday gives him a bit more time, albeit not a lot more. I'm sure he'll be on the training ground tomorrow in some capacity. If he's not announced then it'll be interesting to see who takes charge against Liverpool if McCall and Lester are gone. Derek Geary?
I’m having a crack, I’ve seen Mike Bassett a few times.

Four four fucking two…..

Back
Top Bottom