Gone Elsewhere Antonee Robinson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nothing sour from me bud. Would've been a good signing. But definitely not for 50k a week.. considering we've got a lwb and a rwb for the same weekly wage.
So why the comment on him choosing money over his career? He wasn’t offered guaranteed first team football at the Lane and he may feel he has a better chance at Fulham long term to establish himself. If Bryan does well he could well be sold. I can’t see us selling Enda, not until he’s not good enough for the PL anymore.

So why the comment on him choosing money over his career? He wasn’t offered guaranteed first team football at the Lane and he may feel he has a better chance at Fulham long term to establish himself. If Bryan does well he could well be sold. I can’t see us selling Enda, not until he’s not good enough for the PL anymore.

Edna is 30. Bryan is 26. There’s only one who’s approaching the twilight of his career giving him the opportunity to establish himself.

I wasn’t even really laughing at the lad. Take what you can get - more Fulham’s use of resources.

there’s very little that he could but with 59k a week that he couldn

Edna is 30. Bryan is 26. There’s only one who’s approaching the twilight of his career giving him the opportunity to establish himself.

I wasn’t even really laughing at the lad. Take what you can get - more Fulham’s use of resources.
Bit harsh on Enda. I reckon he’s got 2-3 years left at the top level which is why I wouldn’t expect him to get a move to another PL club. As you say, Bryan is 26, a good season might get him a move.

Tbh, I don’t really care about him, I’m happy with Lowe, but I just think comments about hoping he’s injured are a bit churlish, it’s not like he’s criticised us on social media, he just chose another club who, like us, are trying to progress.

Childish or not I fully condone taking the piss out of any player that turns us down for financial reasons.
I'm a fan its my job. I still give Waghorn abuse at every given opportunity.

Wishing an injury on people though is just weird.

Nothing sour from me bud. Would've been a good signing. But definitely not for 50k a week.. considering we've got a lwb and a rwb for the same weekly wage.

Robinson’s transfer fee wasn’t only 2 million and he’s still young so should have a high resale value.
Basically he’a no lose investment. As soon as he plays half dozen games in the PL he becomes a 10 million player.

His agent knows the economic of the transfer.
Hence he felt confident to explain his client is worth £50K a week wages.
If he’s on a 3 year contract..that £7.5 million wages + 2 million transfer = £9.5 million total costs.....making him easily affordable.

The issue is upsetting the mood in the squad when a young squad player like Robinson might be on higher wages than a first teamer.
Wilder is obviously keen on keeping his squad on side...so we weren’t willing to pay Robinson more than Enda and Baldock.

Lundstrams agent will be using the same logic...minimal transfer fee...so pay him £50K a week wages for 3 years is still less than a £10 million investment.

Robinson is still young...doubt he’s bothered if he never plays a single match for Fulham....he’ll bank £7.5 million then resurrect his career somewhere else.
If we’re being honest....I think we’d all do the same...also Fulham (due to its London location) is an attractive club to join...even if you never play.

I sincerely hope you are joking.If not then in my relatively short time on this forum thats the most ridiculous comment i've seen.

Should never wish a player to get injured whether you like him or not.

Karma's a bitch
I’ll take note of your comments and have a think about my statement....... nope, still hope he gets a career ended

I’ll take note of your comments and have a think about my statement....... nope, still hope he gets a career ended
Wow....just wow. You act like he posted a video of himself ripping a Blades flag in half and then pissing on it. Ridiculous.

Kid has no connection to Sheffield, no allegiance to the Blades, don't wish him harm. He just
Made a financial and career decision. It may in hindsight be a crap career one but the money will soften the blow .

Kid has no connection to Sheffield, no allegiance to the Blades, don't wish him harm. He just
Made a financial and career decision. It may in hindsight be a crap career one but the money will soften the blow .

Yeah greedy cunt but his choice

gxn2ny35x9l41.jpg

Fair play to AR, I have no idea who he is or how good he is but if you offered me a shit load of money to live in London it would be hard to turn down. Especially being an American. I cannot see the ill feeling at all. U T B

Fair play to AR, I have no idea who he is or how good he is but if you offered me a shit load of money to live in London it would be hard to turn down. Especially being an American. I cannot see the ill feeling at all. U T B
He's as American as Wilder is. Fair point though.

A promising young attacking wing-back views Parker's Fulham as a better place to develop their footballing career instead of Wilder's Blades. I think this warrants a good chortle and piss take. Anyhow we now have our own young promising LWB in Lowe who will likely only get better the longer he is with us by competing with and learning from Enda Stevens who for the majority of last season was one of the finest wing-backs in the Premier League. We can let bygones be bygones regarding the news around his transfer but come the end of the season I know who will be more likely to be regretting their choice... ;)

Back
Top Bottom