Anel looking to manufacture a move?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What the hell was Wilder doing making him captain? Seriously error of judgement.

Have had non Blades fans ask me that.

I wondered if it was an attempt to keep him here like you would when offering a promotion to someone. I think its his Dad pulling the strings though.

Let him leave. He's over rated and never going to be a Premier League defender. He's been at fault for more goals than any player and yet Larouci, Thomas and at times Robinson have had more flack from our fans than this sulky turd of a player.

If he wants to go then let him. As for getting £10mil for an error prone, sulking defender who can't defend simple crosses into the box, forget it. We'd do well to get our £4mil back. If we try to hold back for a higher fee we'll end up with a contract rebel who walks for free or we sell him for less out of panicking that he'll walk for free.

If we did get promoted again then he'd need replacing anyway, so we might as well do that this summer and get rid.

£10mil for Anel is almost as funny as De Souza thinking he should be playing for Brazil.
He's looked much better recently, we should be looking to get more than £10 million for him.

He's looked much better recently, we should be looking to get more than £10 million for him.
What makes you think he's worth anything close to that, and who realistically going to buy him?

He hasn’t covered himself in glory this season, I can’t see any other premier league team wanting him. We were always seen by him as a stepping stone club but he has failed miserably to show that he’s good enough to make that next step. Let’s get what we can for him along with the Brazilian superstar, good riddance to both of them.

Sorry don't understand if you knew he Bosnian why did you call him a Croat?
U r missing the point, I got the Bosnian bit wrong but he was questioning my opinions not just the fact I called him a Croat

Let him leave. He's over rated and never going to be a Premier League defender. He's been at fault for more goals than any player and yet Larouci, Thomas and at times Robinson have had more flack from our fans than this sulky turd of a player.

If he wants to go then let him. As for getting £10mil for an error prone, sulking defender who can't defend simple crosses into the box, forget it. We'd do well to get our £4mil back. If we try to hold back for a higher fee we'll end up with a contract rebel who walks for free or we sell him for less out of panicking that he'll walk for free.

If we did get promoted again then he'd need replacing anyway, so we might as well do that this summer and get rid.

£10mil for Anel is almost as funny as De Souza thinking he should be playing for Brazil.
Agree, the goals he scored last season elevated his status, fuck him off

Hi Stegosaurus here

What PL team is going to want him? He's been shit

A Championship level player at best with ideas above his station

He will end up at some mid-table top division side in France, Spain or Italy so the equivalent of the Championship!

If they don't want to be here, they can go for me..

Ps...he's not on his own..

If there's a club willing to pay good money for AA it may both in his and United's best interest that he leaves.

We can't fall in love with every single player and become heart broken when they decide they want to move on.

In the future we may look back at this as a player who was spotted, signed, played a part in us winning promotion and played in the PL with us, then sold for a decent profit - a success story!

If there's a club willing to pay good money for AA it may both in his and United's best interest that he leaves.

We can't fall in love with every single player and become heart broken when they decide they want to move on.

In the future we may look back at this as a player who was spotted, signed, played a part in us winning promotion and played in the PL with us, then sold for a decent profit - a success story!

Yep, I tip a move abroad.

Type of cretin that would refuse to play and let his contract run down, hopefully get a few quid for him.

This makes sense now. I did think that the last two home games he did seem to be making a bit more effort.
I would suggest that anyone wanting to buy Anel, would look at this season as a whole and not just the last few matches.

Hi Stegosaurus here

What PL team is going to want him? He's been shit

A Championship level player at best with ideas above his station

I actually agree with you. He’s been a liability most of this season. I’d be shocked if a PL club signed him in the summer.

If we stubbornly insist on 10m we'll regret it. Because no one will offer that, and we'll end up losing him for much less. I wouldn't say that if we could trust him to perform and not sulk next season, but we can't take that chance

These players are all replaceable. Here today, gone tomorrow. We have to stop clinging onto them so preciously. It's costly

What makes you think he's worth anything close to that, and who realistically going to buy him?

We don't value him at that, however the modern game of football puts him in excess of that figure. If you start with the initial £4m valuation, then add the current annual rate of inflation for a player of his age.... then you add (x) for the experience of being a first team regular within the Premier League for a season.... you probably have a realistic valuation.

Again i doubt any of us would currently value him at that based on how he has gone off the boil this year. Whilst I feel attitude is probably the main contributing factor and that there is probably a decent player under there, others will probably place their own valuations on the lad... and his market valuation is probably above that figure like I said.

This makes sense now. I did think that the last two home games he did seem to be making a bit more effort.
I would suggest that anyone wanting to buy Anel, would look at this season as a whole and not just the last few matches.
I would suggest they only look at those two games and give us a decent wedge.

It’s been patently clear he wanted a move all season.
For whatever reason he’s been terrible, and spent many games falling over his bottom lip the sulky twat.

Hopefully his new agent can get him a move elsewhere so he can continue his career away from here.

Anel's Dad told us ages ago his son wants to leave, so this news is just part of making it happen.

He's a ball playing centre half, I reckon someone will take a chance on him.
If we can't get over 10 mill, I'd keep him

Are you for real?

We signed him for £4mil last summer. He had a good season last season. Good, nor great and he wasn't even close to being the best centre back in the division. He was 6/10 at best in the majority of matches after a bright start.

This season he's been an absolute shambles of a player, responsible for more costly errors than any other player.

Who is going to buy him? A Premier League club? A newly promoted team who will have been watching him this season? A foreign team? Maybe a foreign team if we're lucky.

We'll be lucky if we get our £4mil back. £10mil or more? Get real.

If you are joking and being sarcastic then ignore the above. 👍
Leeds spent a reported £7m on Ampadu, so you never know...

As ever with United it's a case of seeming to be in all our interests for him to move on this summer but the age old question remains of 'will we adequately replace him?'

I suspect we'll end up with an inferior Championship equivalent done on a much cheaper budget. That said I have more hope that with CW we'll get the right type of character rather than the moody, sulky, manchild that AA has turned into.

Back
Top Bottom