CONFIRMED Anel Ahmedhodžić signs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Seriously though this lad was outstanding tonight, the way he powers forward is brilliant to watch and you'll struggle to find another centre half with such good footwork. Class volley too, proper thunderbastard!! He's genuinely one of those rare players you see in the red and white and think to yourself "how the fuck have we signed this fucker?"

Seriously though this lad was outstanding tonight, the way he powers forward is brilliant to watch and you'll struggle to find another centre half with such good footwork. Class volley too, proper thunderbastard!! He's genuinely one of those rare players you see in the red and white and think to yourself "how the fuck have we signed this fucker?"
Fuck knows, but we need to re-sign him again and put in a £40m release clause

Wow. Just...fucking WOW.

This lad is something else.

Agree....even by Premier standards he stands out.

I honestly think he'll end up being our best ever signing.
Destined for a Champions power house team, a Man City, Liverpool etc.
At worse he'll end up a highly paid Man Utd player.

You can just imagine several PL clubs now taking notice and sending scouts to watch him.

My fear is that we receive a £30 million bid this January.
A chance to make 25 million profit in 6 months, would we sell?
Nope , he's key to promotion.
In fact , any player who attracts bids is key to promotion.
And we'd like promotion please.

Would've loved to be a fly on the wall if we'd signed him under Slavisa Jokanovic:

"You were wank out there today Anel"

"Yeah well you bastards bombed my parents' village".

This guy seems to have all the attributes to be a huge player for us. He has come in and made people forget about Bash. It says something that Bash is now confined to sitting on the bench and coming on to cover at RWB as he isnt gonna get a sniff at RCB. it is a nice position to be in though, knowing that we have Anel as number 1 choice but if the training ground claims another victim then we have Bash to slot in.

I have been really impressed with Anel though to date. He is solid at the back and then cant wait to drive forwards with the ball. He has great technical ability for a big lad too.
Hopefully we make him feel wanted and he is happy to stay with us for a long time because as people have said, If he continues this kind of form then he will be receiving admiring glances from the big teams.
Already he is gaining cult status.

We put the ground work in to get him and thats why he is here. He is still learning and loves it here and recognises the coaching staff will develop him and get the best out of him. Fair play to all involved as he is an absolute pleasure to watch and have around

He just needs to wise up to those slightly less directly shirt begging kids with the Bosnia flag - that's twice now at least. They've had a good run, no more please Anel....

I cannot stand shirt begging but if he keeps this form up he can give every twat in the stadium a shirt for all I care.

This guy seems to have all the attributes to be a huge player for us. He has come in and made people forget about Bash. It says something that Bash is now confined to sitting on the bench and coming on to cover at RWB as he isnt gonna get a sniff at RCB. it is a nice position to be in though, knowing that we have Anel as number 1 choice but if the training ground claims another victim then we have Bash to slot in.

I have been really impressed with Anel though to date. He is solid at the back and then cant wait to drive forwards with the ball. He has great technical ability for a big lad too.
Hopefully we make him feel wanted and he is happy to stay with us for a long time because as people have said, If he continues this kind of form then he will be receiving admiring glances from the big teams.
Already he is gaining cult status.
Needs a chant.

I’d just like to point out that you can probably get his full name into the song 🎵 Brown Girl in the Ring🎵

Anel Ahmedhodzic na na na na na
Anel Ahmedhodzic na na na na na na
Anel Ahmedhodzic na na na na na
He’s taking us to the Premier League dum dum

You’re welcome 😉

Nice post match interview. He even drops the F bomb in there! 😂

What a player, what a club and what a manager. Listening to this gave me goosebumps.

The praise for Hecky gives a real insight into what he brings to the club and how good he is as a manager.

As for Anel, how on earth have we managed to bag this kid, he will be a superstar.

Back
Top Bottom