CONFIRMED Anel Ahmedhodžić signs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Our attack now is non existent. Avenatti won’t step down to league 2. Despite the fire sale no money is being invested to mount a promotion campaign. Last 2 pre-season friendlies were really poor. Situation of Radic remains unchanged. Not been training for 3 weeks and clubs who want him not prepared to pay the asking price. All very frustrating and a lot of people losing interest.
Seems odd. It's as if they were gradually building the squad up and then just got distracted.

I understand selling Shankland if he had a chance to go home and wanted to be close to his daughter (I think I read that somewhere so either he's separated or his family just didn't come to Belgium). You also mentioned Eleke was always likely to be offloaded (any fee there or just taking over his contract?).

But I did think this would trigger a couple of strikers joining at the least. Probably still waiting for a sell on fee for Tissoudali? If so then they'll be waiting a while as he's now not going anywhere until January:

The Radic situation is awkward. It seems he isn't free to leave for nothing. Hopefully the club can get a reasonable deal and everyone can move on.

Based on what you said before I'm quite surprised Vanhamel is first choice again though maybe that is because there is no avenue to get rid of him?

Last edited:

Typical blades reaction, Monday bag of shit then Saturday win and we've got a world beater on our books. Calm down and see how were doing after 10 games

The best RCB in the league didn't play on Monday though 🤷‍♂️

Who Spotted him deserves credit , i will reserve judgement , until he has played against a fast tricky winger though .

Well let’s not get too excited after one game. If he carries on showing the same performance consistently over a season , then yes ! He’s going to end up in the premier league either with us or going for a lot of money to someone else

bloody hell, that's a highlight reel on YouTube just for one game! I missed a couple of those tackles in the game. If he carries on hes going to make united a lot of money!

A longer compilation of his debut. Wow.

Early days but it seems like we’ve finally found someone who can fit into the back 3 like prime JOC or Bash. Providing everything they did both offensively and defensively.

Looks to be a real steal for what we paid.

What a player he was. Came outta nowhere as well.

You would expect that all the PL clubs were already well aware of him.

Think it says something about the player to choose an anti Jordan Slew career path.
Suspect Anel could have easily joined a PL club on a much bigger salary and his task would have been to try and break into the side, might not have played many games.

However he's so confident in his abilities, he doesn't want to make a quick financial killing.
He's obviously sees us as the biggest level to be almost guaranteed regular football.
He's now more in the shop window regards the watching wealthy PL clubs.

Also he's admitted that he really enjoyed working with Jack Lester at Forest.
So job satisfaction is also an important consideration for Anel over money.

He can't fail can he? If he ends up being as good as many predict.
He either plays in the PL with us next season then eventually joins a Champions league club
or we receive a big bid next season, so again he joins a PL club on a big salary.

Makes a nice change for a player to prefer a natural steady progression instead of chasing the cash, at any cost.

Will this guy bring in the biggest percentage profit margin the club has ever seen in the last decade...

Surely we make a 10x minimum on him.

3 mill, what a steal!

If he’s not the best value for money signing in English football in recent times , please tell me who is .

He reminds me a lot of John Stones at his peak some six years ago when City paid 47.5 million plus add ons for him , apart from the fact that he was not as good then as our lad is now .

£3 million ? - :D:D:D

Fantastic piece of recruitment .

Last edited:
Any fee for him might just yank us out of the shit those fees spent on McPub etc got us in. Think of someone like Adam Webster when he went from Bristol to Brighton

Great to have such an asset

He may have taken Basham's place, but really in many ways he's replaced JOC

If he’s not the best value for money signing in English football in recent times , please tell me who is .

He reminds me a lot of John Stones at his peak some six years ago when City paid 47.5 million plus add ons for him , apart from the fact that he was not as good then as our lad is now .

£3 million ? - :D:D:D

Fantastic piece of recruitment .

You can just imagine several PL clubs now taking notice and sending scouts to watch him.

My fear is that we receive a £30 million bid this January.
A chance to make 25 million profit in 6 months, would we sell?

Back
Top Bottom