Andy Reid

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not sure about him now. He hasnt featured much for Tottenham, but neither did Browny for that matter!

Would be a good signing, would need to loose a bit of weight though i reckon.

Be a decent signing but id rather we get koumas.

I don't think he's worth £3m - I can't help but think of him as being a fat Forest reject...

bastards..........thanks for the memories pal.
Another one slips through our fingers for fucks sake.:hello::thumbdown::mad:

Only in my wildest dreams did i see Andy Reid being back in a blades shirt. He is far too good for us at the moment.

Fair enough. I just hope that we did all we could to get him and only lost out to a better bid and the lure of PL football...

To be fair to Reid, he did say he would wait for a move to the Premiership, and would wait till the end of the window before coming back if one didn't come in. He's stuck to his word, so can't really slate him.

Good luck to the lad.

Don't 'pool have a £10k wage limit? He must be taking a significant cut to go there.

Great replacement for Charlie Adam mind..

bastards..........thanks for the memories pal.
Another one slips through our fingers for fucks sake.:hello::thumbdown::mad:

Hardly slipped through our fingers. He has waited to see if any premiership offers came in which I believe we were fully aware of.

I think it was posted on here by quite a few that if it was going to happen it would be last minute.

Sad thing is that if it was a couple of seasons ago (post Prem), then he's the kind of signing we could have made and what a bargain he'd have been :(

Reid's deal could possibly be hinging on Charlie Adam heading to Liverpool

I expect this one to be a late one

Torres at Chelsea now, so it could all knock on soon.

If it all turns to shite, we could end up with him on loan........... well you can hope

Blimey could you imagine if he did play for us, he's had a face like a slapped ar*e most of this season, that would give him something to moan about!

Overpaid, Lazy, attitude problem and bottles it when it comes to a dog fight. Yeah sounds like Torres would be ideal for what we need.

Used to be one of my fave players, Torres. Loyal to his home town club, played with a real enthusiam, and a frickin' brilliant footballer.

Sadly he's now approaching Rooney levels of twatdom.

Reid to Blackpool - Confirmed

On Sky and BBC, undisclosed fee.

Remember folks, we can't compete with the lure of the PL. :D

Blimey could you imagine if he did play for us, he's had a face like a slapped ar*e most of this season, that would give him something to moan about!

How about instead of a three match ban for Prem players who get sent off they have to turn out for one of the bottom five Championship sides for three games on that's clubs wage structure.

That would make the 'stars' start to behave.

Back
Top Bottom