Andy Goram RIP

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

One of the guys I do work with on our local cricket ground was his school PE teacher and knew him well, which I’d known for ages. What I didn’t know until very recently was that Goram was a very decent cricketer and our club tried to get him in as pro in the early eighties when he was still young. His football career meant that never happened, but he was good enough to have been paid to play cricket.

Too right it's a cunt, last couple of years I've lost a family member and a lifelong friend , r.i.p Mr Goram

God bless him.
I'm sure he was in the sticks at port Vale when dane got his knee snapped by the twat that is Ainsworth?
Our lass took me while we were courting.
Sad news. He was in goal for a win at Port Vale, but I don’t think it was the Ainsworth match. Think he made his debut away at Oxford, which was our first away win in twelve months, and then followed it up with the win at Port Vale the weekend afterwards.

Really sorry to hear that.

I’m no medical expert but anyone who is, I’d like to know why the medics can’t just cut away the affected area and replace it somehow.

Just doesn’t feel right that this guy who from what I have read was a lovely person and represented our club to be taken at such an early age. 58 is no age. Thoughts with his family.

I’m no medical expert but anyone who is, I’d like to know why the medics can’t just cut away the affected area and replace it somehow.

Just doesn’t feel right that this guy who from what I have read was a lovely person and represented our club to be taken at such an early age. 58 is no age. Thoughts with his family.
From what i understand, the longer it takes to discover that you have cancer the harder it is to beat it as it will have spread through your body to other areas.

Not so sure about the “lovely person” tag if you read / believe some of his (alleged) exploits although that doesn’t detract from the sadness of (any) death

That's exactly what they did with Ms Crab.

Took it out, looked like it was gone.

Then it wasn't.....

RIP Andy, sad loss

Back
Top Bottom