Andre Brooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Promising signs in the second half, tried to be positive and justified his selection. Hopefully his confidence and awareness will improve if he gets a run of games.

Made such a difference having a willing runner in there who was happy to get stuck in.
Didn't look phased by the occasion at all and the shirt should be his to lose now.

Great to see a young Sheffield lad in there playing for his club.

All this lad needs is confidence. Bit if that Ndiaye swagger, wanting the ball and facing up players before gliding past them. Brooks has it in his licker.

Harsh, we I have a large amount of respect for them both, butbit has to be said that Norwood and Fleck have been holding us back for a couple of season now. A blind man could see that Fleck was done 2 years ago, and that Norwood should now just be a very occasional squad fill in player who is worth keeping around for his experience and good professional attitude. But to still see have them both playing for as much as they have is criminal. The other week Norwood, Fleck and Osborn in the middle of the park....bordering on negligence by PH.

Brooks, Arblaster and their like is the way forward for us now, along with some astute signings to compliment them. We need younger legs, speed and physicality in the middle of the park and have done for a long time now. When we start to join the rest of the football world in thinking this we might just start to look a decent side again.

Thought he was pretty anonymous 1st half save for one run when he lost the ball. He was better 2nd half but certainly not Brilliant 6 out of 10 for me.
McAtee my man of the match followed closely by Souza who had his best game for us so far, Osula also did well as did Wes.

Harsh, we I have a large amount of respect for them both, butbit has to be said that Norwood and Fleck have been holding us back for a couple of season now. A blind man could see that Fleck was done 2 years ago, and that Norwood should now just be a very occasional squad fill in player who is worth keeping around for his experience and good professional attitude. But to still see have them both playing for as much as they have is criminal. The other week Norwood, Fleck and Osborn in the middle of the park....bordering on negligence by PH.

Brooks, Arblaster and their like is the way forward for us now, along with some astute signings to compliment them. We need younger legs, speed and physicality in the middle of the park and have done for a long time now. When we start to join the rest of the football world in thinking this we might just start to look a decent side again.

Criminal negligence to shunt Arblaster out on loan.

Back
Top Bottom