Andre Brooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

His value has gone up to 15 mil just this week

We were talking about this at the game. He’s probably the lowest paid player in the league, and the most obscure. But if he can turn in just a few decent performances, he’ll become a multi millionaire in the summer.

Football is wild world at this level.

We were talking about this at the game. He’s probably the lowest paid player in the league, and the most obscure. But if he can turn in just a few decent performances, he’ll become a multi millionaire in the summer.

Football is wild world at this level.
Said it on another thread. Not for a second will I compare him to Ndiaye but regularly overlooked, looked hungry and very promising in the chances he's been given and earns next to fuck all compared to the rest of them. Remind you of someone?

He's a lad who wants to prove himself and is hungry, in a few days it seems Wilders twigged that.

Said it on another thread. Not for a second will I compare him to Ndiaye but regularly overlooked, looked hungry and very promising in the chances he's been given and earns next to fuck all compared to the rest of them. Remind you of someone?

He's a lad who wants to prove himself and is hungry, in a few days it seems Wilders twigged that.
If you leave out the "very promising" part then it sounds a lot like me.

I'm honestly not sure what position he is playing, but I love this kid. He's big and strong, got quick feet, and loves to take a man on.

If he has an issue currently, it's that sometimes (especially noticeable against Liverpool) he seems to expect the sort of time and space he'd get at U-23 level, where as I undertand it he has been a bit of a beast for us. That space is not there in the PL, but his match-craft will come with game time and experience.

I think he put in a solid performance against Liverpool despite that, and today I thought he was fantastic. Deserved MOTM for me.

He's going to be a star, makes me wonder why he didn't get more game time under Hecky, that can be said about one or two players as well.

Wilders man management is top class.

Sometimes in football, you're just meant to be in a certain place and I feel like that's us with Wilder.
This very much seems to be the case. Maybe we’re just right for each other. The concern was that it was the Wilder who left us that was coming back, whereas he seems to be 2.0. He’s got some way to go yet to make up for that last season but everything is positive so far and long may it continue.
Brooks is just playing like a kid plays, without fear. I’ve not enough about him to adequately judge but labelling him the next Ndiaye seems a touch premature. Let’s just enjoy him being Brooks for a bit and see where he goes.

Definitely a player in him. Could do some serious damage next year if we go down.

The athleticism between him and fleck/norwood is night and day

One he gets fitter & stronger he’ll be some player. He’s already ridiculously good & skilful on the ball. Has a decent turn of pace too.

Unreal that this time last week he'd never started a league game. And all this time we were saying we need someone to carry the ball forward in midfield.

Reminds me a bit of when Curtis Woodhouse broke into the first team, he just adds that energy into our midfield.

Back
Top Bottom