Andre Brooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was a bit disappointed MOTD2 didn't single the lad out for some praise. They were more focused on BBD and McAtee (who were great also!) but Brookes was brilliant. However Wilder managed to suss him within days of arriving is a mystery to me but credit where its due, top selection!
Because McAtee is a Man City player so always will get noticed first. Shame really.

Keeps it simple, uses his skill and pace when needed. Positional very good, box to box. It’s great to keep producing a high calibre, modern footballer. Let’s see what Arblaster can do, another modern footballer.

I was a bit disappointed MOTD2 didn't single the lad out for some praise. They were more focused on BBD and McAtee (who were great also!) but Brookes was brilliant. However Wilder managed to suss him within days of arriving is a mystery to me but credit where its due, top selection!
I see your point, but the longer he remains an "unknown" the better it is for us, I suppose!

Hecky not playing him is a fantastic measure of how bad a manager he was

Digging him out at Forest was a bad look too
Especially as it wasn't directly his fault that they scored. Yeah he could have done more, but there was at least two other players involved that could have done a hell of a lot more.

He is really developing isn’t he . Well done wilder for giving him his head and developing his confidence. He has me out of my chair a couple of times yesterday with his skill .

Oh .. and Vin played well too - never thought I’d be saying that .

He is really developing isn’t he . Well done wilder for giving him his head and developing his confidence. He has me out of my chair a couple of times yesterday with his skill .

Oh .. and Vin played well too - never thought I’d be saying that .
Brooks has developed in every game he's played hasn't he, each appearance you can note tiny things that he's improved or added to his performance (composure being a big one recently, that's improving at a rapid rate).

I have to admit I’ve been pleasantly surprised by Brooks. Whenever I watched him in the 21’s /23’s he looked an okay player but no real stand out attributes.

Absolutely delighted for the lad and long may he progress

I was
Aye, apart from his excellent ball retention, tenacious tackling, strength in possession, good passing range and the ability to carry the ball forward…he’s utter wank.
Goals and assists ( or even just decent chances fluffed by someone else) will keep him in.

He's got potential but I can't see him playing for any other premier league side right now.

Back
Top Bottom