Incoming? Amad Diallo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Him and Archer can't both be promoted. Either one would be a decent loan
Neither are promoted, what ever happens in the Playoffs they are on a season loan from Premier League clubs and will go back to them at the end of the season and so be free to be loaned out or sold to other clubs next season, or kept, just like our two Man City lads.

Good player and one we’ve had long term interest in. He Was excellent for Sunderland last season.

That said I think we’d need to be clear what position we wanted him to play - seems ready made wise forward for the kind of system Burnley want to play.

So I hope that just don’t fancy doing city legend Kompany a favour.

Good player and one we’ve had long term interest in. He Was excellent for Sunderland last season.

That said I think we’d need to be clear what position we wanted him to play - seems ready made wise forward for the kind of system Burnley want to play.

Mcatees position? Him and ndiaye behind a 9 (mcburnie) then berge and a runner in midfield, a Lcb who stays back.

Burnley (as a place) is the Barnsley of Lancashire, we must have major pull over those shithouses.
Reyt player by the way, very good McAtee replacement.

Spoke to my mate who told me about Holgate and he says we are after Amad Diallo also on loan

Battle with a few clubs including Burnley and West Ham who want him permanently

A lot of sides not fancying loaning us players due to expecting us getting walloped every week

I don’t believe that whatsoever,whoever clubs thinks “we would get walloped every week “ is bullshit. Fake news.

Spoke to my mate who told me about Holgate and he says we are after Amad Diallo also on loan

Battle with a few clubs including Burnley and West Ham who want him permanently

A lot of sides not fancying loaning us players due to expecting us getting walloped every week

We know, we saw it the same time you did, indeed two threads down you can see the tweet.

I don’t believe it until you stamp it with a fallowfield fact and promise us you’re going to stop posting if it doesn’t happen

I can’t confirm this with FF FACT as it may not happen

It’s FallowfieldFact we fancy him

If it was up to just Diallo, then I imagine he'd likely pick Burnley.

However it's not solely up to him, it's about which club Man U think would be best for the next step of his development.

I suggest that puts us back in the running.

If we don’t get him, it won’t be because of money!

But Burnley is closer to Cheshire, where he probably lives
Depends. Assuming you mean the stockbroker belt around Wilmslow/Alderley Edge then BDTBL is closer, although not necessarily quicker to drive.

Utd doing a City player a favour and a Dutchman doing a Belgian a favour - on a par with Utd loaning Ndiaye to the Massive next season 😀

Look at me...look at me.....LOOK AT ME!
Epitome of this guy

Also struggle to understand why he’s saying ‘same guy who told me about Holgate’ as some form of proof…
We haven’t signed Holgate and the rumours have had zero updates?

Epitome of this guy

Also struggle to understand why he’s saying ‘same guy who told me about Holgate’ as some form of proof…
We haven’t signed Holgate and the rumours have had zero updates?

SPAM-can.jpg

We know, we saw it the same time you did, indeed two threads down you can see the tweet.

As I said it’s from a source I know , word gets out fast but I heard it first
so this thread started at 11:34 today and WhoDatBlade posted it on the original Diallo thread with the tweet at 10:14 today.
Now I'm no detective but giving you the benefit of the doubt I'd say your mate is having a laugh at your expense with his ITK knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom