Incoming? Alexander Blessin

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No I think it’s the fisherman who has regrets

Personally. I'm always cautious with press reports. But, personally, if Utd want him. And if he really has already applied for & been refused the paperwork (as the article states). Then I'd be OK with them continuing to pursue it via appeals, exception panels, etc. Might as well get to the end of the process one way or another if he's our first choice.

Highly qualified professional who will likely pay the top rate of tax denied a visa

Brexit means brexit though and all that
Yes. But Sheffield United will eventually appoint a manager & he/she will pay tax. It's not like the Exchequer is throwing away that Tax Revenue. They'll just get it from someone else.

Yes. But Sheffield United will eventually appoint a manager & he/she will pay tax. It's not like the Exchequer is throwing away that Tax Revenue. They'll just get it from someone else.
Arguably if they move for SJ it’ll be more tax.
I personally think this get appealed unless they’ve been told equivocally it won’t succeed.

Means nowt but Blessin back at top of the bookies table to become next blades manager even after that article. The rest bar Jokanovic make me to pull my shins from my legs and throw then into Don

Blessin may be getting his head turned by an offer to go back to Red Bull pretty soon.

Only way he comes here is if we send him to beerschot for season and hecky has temporary job but highly unlikely we will do that.

4-2 now and Standard reduced to 10 after heavy foul on Jack Hendry who had to be substituted after the challenge.

Nixon saying this morning That we’ll have to fork out £1.74m compo to get Blessin. Doesn’t mention permits/visas

if that is true by any chance, be interesting to see if the club pursue him and I suppose how serious we are

Nixon saying this morning That we’ll have to fork out £1.74m compo to get Blessin. Doesn’t mention permits/visas

if that is true by any chance, be interesting to see if the club pursue him and I suppose how serious we are
Wheres Nixon get that strange amount from!
Supposed to to be about wages !Blessin will be on peanuts at ostende.
Managers ,coaches move around all the time in europe cant see I being anything like that

Managers ,coaches move around all the time in europe cant see I being anything like that

I'm not bothered to check exchange rates in a while but might it be around €2m?

2 million Euros equals 1.74 million pounds. I assume he just converted it for us thickos who don't understand Euros

Appeal process will be used, if that fails Hecky installed for a year before he comes in.

It's not just wages is it. Part of it will be, but he's still under contract at Oostende, someone said they took a 1 year option on him a few weeks ago, and I'd imagine there's a decent release fee in there as well.

Wasn't Nixon saying about a week ago that Jokanovic was the front runner.

Back
Top Bottom