Incoming? Alexander Blessin

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fucking hell mate. The first was a joke because it will impact our ability to hire this guy if he is indeed the choice, again that's a fact. No Brexit, no problem.
The second was at you moaning about it and being a all butt hurt about it.
You surprise me that your that sensitive, Eddie.
Butt hurt? You missed the laughing emoji!
You played the "they didn't know what they voted for" card, so I replied with the rather juvenile "you're all a bunch of luvvies" card.
Peace Bob.

Sorry. Got you. No there is nothing specific in the rules which would STOP Blessin being appointed. I'm just going to say - the FA wrote the rule that a manager who has managed Bayern or PSG for just a year will not get an endorsement, no matter how much time he's spent at youth level, they wrote that very specifically. They didn't mention Bayern, but they did literally rule out less than two years in the Bundesliga. They didn't mention PSG, but they did literally rule out less than two years in Ligue 1. They wrote the rules that way. Is it not a stretch for you to conclude they, the FA, will interpret their own rules in a different way? I mean, there's the obstacle.
Probably a whoosh moment for me but I can't see anywhere in the rules that managers who've spent less than two years in a job are ruled out when it comes to an endorsement.
Still remains a stretch to believe the FA would want to step into very political waters and refuse managers from top leagues. Just can't see it.

Probably a whoosh moment for me but I can't see anywhere in the rules that managers who've spent less than two years in a job are ruled out when it comes to an endorsement.
Still remains a stretch to believe the FA would want to step into very political waters and refuse managers from top leagues. Just can't see it.
16.d.i - "for the prescribed time"

Screenshot_20210405-180722_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

Glossary - Prescribed Time - Cumulative of 36 months - Consecutive of 24 months

Screenshot_20210405-182304_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

I've posted the regs again for you to have a look at. I'm going to step out of my zone a bit. Forgive me. I have absolutely no idea what you are on about. The FA have ALREADY written the rules. At the request of the Government. The Government asked them, and all other Governing Bodies to make it much harder for foreign workers to be able to work in the UK (paraphrased). The FA are already in what you call political waters, at the request of the Government. And, the whole of the January Transfer Window was run with the new rules written by the FA for the Government. The rules they have written clearly say they won't endorse a manager who has managed for less than two years in a top league (although an Exception Panel is an option). I am clueless as to where you're coming from in relation to the actual rules. Sorry you've whooshed right over me.

Calmer....
This Government want foreign managers to be refused permission to manage in the UK.
This Government's platform for election included promises (maybe implicit) that they would make it harder for foreign workers to work in the UK.
If we did apply for Blessin, and he was refused, this Government would view that as a success for it's policies and run around waving the refusal.
There is absolutely no political controversy for this Government in refusing to let foreign workers into the UK.
Indeed there is political capital, an advantage, surely.

The idea that these restrictive rules are somehow politically controversial for this Government is absolute nonsense.

Calmer....
This Government want foreign managers to be refused permission to manage in the UK.
This Government's platform for election included promises (maybe implicit) that they would make it harder for foreign workers to work in the UK.
If we did apply for Blessin, and he was refused, this Government would view that as a success for it's policies and run around waving the refusal.
There is absolutely no political controversy for this Government in refusing to let foreign workers into the UK.

The idea that these restrictive rules are somehow politically controversial for this Government is absolute nonsense.

I'm confused why some people are confused about this.

As you say, stopping freedom of movement means that there are tighter restrictions on all workers coming into he UK.
It's actually made it easier for non-EU players and managers as it's levelling the playing field.

You can't kick off about foreign workers and then kick-off when your football team can't employ foreign workers.

As you say, stopping freedom of movement means that there are tighter restrictions on all workers coming into he UK.
It's actually made it easier for non-EU players and managers as it's levelling the playing field.

You can't kick off about foreign workers and then kick-off when your football team can't employ foreign workers.

I voted for no forrinas, not no gegenpress. Ffs.

It's the idea that the FA can't possibly agree with the FA rules, as written by the FA that's pushed me over the edge.

I've posted the regs again for you to have a look at. I'm going to step out of my zone a bit. Forgive me. I have absolutely no idea what you are on about. The FA have ALREADY written the rules. At the request of the Government. The Government asked them, and all other Governing Bodies to make it much harder for foreign workers to be able to work in the UK (paraphrased). The FA are already in what you call political waters, at the request of the Government. And, the whole of the January Transfer Window was run with the new rules written by the FA for the Government. The rules they have written clearly say they won't endorse a manager who has managed for less than two years in a top league (although an Exception Panel is an option). I am clueless as to where you're coming from in relation to the actual rules. Sorry you've whooshed right over me.
So your saying there’s a chance?

So your saying there’s a chance?
Again. Your helpful intervention allows me to say.....
YES. Of course there's a chance. Because that is what the process (particularly the Exceptions Panel) gives you. A Chance. Not a Certainty.
If Utd want Blessin, they'll have to understand the rules and procedures and fill in the right forms and make the strongest case they can.

And see how that Chance lands.

Calmer....

The skilled worker visa is now easier to obtain than it was before because the government knows there will be fewer people coming from the EU.
I very much doubt the government wants any major changes to one of the country's best possible exports in terms of no more forriners coming here managing and playing in our teams.
The government's attitude towards immigration isn't likely to be aimed at well-paid footballers and football managers. They might be stupid but they're not - quite - that stupid.

The skilled worker visa is now easier to obtain than it was before because the government knows there will be fewer people coming from the EU.
I very much doubt the government wants any major changes to one of the country's best possible exports in terms of no more forriners coming here managing and playing in our teams.
The government's attitude towards immigration isn't likely to be aimed at well-paid footballers and football managers. They might be stupid but they're not - quite - that stupid.
OK. Answer me this. Why have they written those very specific football rules & published them?

This is tonight's Sit Rep

The FA have written very specific rules which explicitly include shit like how to assess a manager from the Uruguayan Primera División.

And they've removed all the references to money and wages which were in the regulations just 20 weeks ago.

But, they won't use these rules they've already used for the January Window, because they'll use the secret squirrel unwritten rules that everyone apparently knows about.

I think it’s people in denial
Also some people who voted to set the house on fire are now complaining that the house is on fire, see also fisherman
The fisherman whose Mum has had the vaccine or the French one?

No I think it’s the fisherman who has regrets

No I think it’s the fisherman who has regrets
I’m getting confused .

This fisherman with regrets - is it georgebernardshaw and if so , what is he regretting ?

I do hope it doesn’t involve extra curricular humping or any other such ungentlemanly behaviour as that would seriously diminish the impression I have of him - that of being a fine , upstanding member of society .

I’m getting confused .

This fisherman with regrets - is it georgebernardshaw and if so , what is he regretting ?

I do hope it doesn’t involve extra curricular humping or any other such ungentlemanly behaviour as that would seriously diminish the impression I have of him - that of being a fine , upstanding member of society .

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I’m getting confused .

4911637805_6650b81101_b.jpg

I can confirm that this thread has already resulted in Ball_Sup (Phil) being certified.
Everyone who still thinks we can just do what we like or bypass these regulations by making up fake roles will also be appropriately certified in due course.

With all the shed references I'm beginning to think Ball_Sup (Phil) is a reincarnation of @Ollesendro

Back
Top Bottom