Incoming? Alex Collado

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Probably easier to convince someone to come when you’re an ex PL side and would conceivably be looking at a successful season

instead of winless and propping up the table.

If all this is indeed true and all joking apart, for someone of his age and hopefully ability, who in their right mind would turn down the chance to establish themselves in the English game.
It could lead to exposure to the PL scouts, a chance to extend your knowledge of the language, and even better still might just get us out of the shit

Genuinely feels like we are trying to sign players we know full well we can’t get at this point.
It does feel a bit McCabe-esque.

Maybe this is the one thing he taught the Prince.

If all this is indeed true and all joking apart, for someone of his age and hopefully ability, who in their right mind would turn down the chance to establish themselves in the English game.
It could lead to exposure to the PL scouts, a chance to extend your knowledge of the language, and even better still might just get us out of the shit
Just tell his agent he can personally have a $1 million success bonus if he persuades him to join us.

I bet he would be telling Collado their isn't a better place in the world than Sheffield in no time.

Our recruitment team are behaving like a kid on football manager. Trying to sign all of these talented players who appear available but in reality are miles out of our league.

I can do better than that. I'm quite literally taking the daughter to Manchester Airport viewing park shortly. I'll take the binoculars and report back. 👍

Watch out for the lad in arrivals with a sombrero on his head and a case of Hendo’s tucked under his arm!

A good head of hair. It’s a yes from me.

A bit of Juanpi banter really warms my heart, but the reality is it isn’t happening.

giphy.gif

Be nice to have a Spanish player in the team,they have something in their play that would excite the fans.

Bulls dont get on with them tho.

BULLCOW.gif

Cheers SUFCBilly. I was just being sarcastic

I haven't seen one link anywhere to a permanent signing. Seen about 8 loan links and a couple of free agents
Valid point 58. Think the strategy is to run the club on a short term basis where they can cut and run whilst minimising the long term contract liabilities.

Valid point 58. Think the strategy is to run the club on a short term basis where they can cut and run whilst minimising the long term contract liabilities.
Loans work in the championship because when you get promoted you aren't stuck with a team capable of getting promotion and not staying up, so you can immediately rebuild without a bloated squad that is full of champ players which is what we had/have and what Fulham don't have

Back
Top Bottom