Alan Nixon Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There is literally nothing in his posts. I can do better than him and I know the square route of fk all !

Here's my ITK info:

My source from Sheffield United says "some are coming and some are going"

👍

Heard similar, mate. Not claiming to be ITK, but all I will say is, watch out for some "comings and goings", in January.

He says the keeper is a loan… we need to sign a decent keeper not loan one!
Rumour has it that Brooks (David) is available on loan, that’s the signing we should use the loan on.
Sign Victor, loan Brooks, Arblaster on his way back and that’s the start of a great window for us.

Rumour has it that Brooks (David) is available on loan, that’s the signing we should use the loan on.
Sign Victor, loan Brooks, Arblaster on his way back and that’s the start of a great window for us.
Brooks would be worth it. We know what he can do and would be decent with him and McAtee running at defences.

Also need a keeper on loan with a view to a permanent, a powerful fast striker, brick shithouse of a CB and a creative midfielder. All that will go straight into the starting 11.

notsoreluctantcrabbie

Sources say that after a recent discovery of an old notebook in the boardroom we are tracking some long term targets.

Jason Koumas finally happening…..

I can't think of a bigger waste of money than signing a goal keeper that won't be here next season
I can.....Traore, Slimane, Souza, Fleck, Osborn, Laroucci, Thomas, Norwood to name but a few, and all offer less than a decent keeper would.

Brooks in Goal nah

notsoreluctantcrabbie

Sources say that after a recent discovery of an old notebook in the boardroom we are tracking some long term targets.

Jason Koumas finally happening…..
Huge if true....

I can.....Traore, Slimane, Souza, Fleck, Osborn, Laroucci, Thomas, Norwood to name but a few, and all offer less than a decent keeper would.
I think over the last 4/5 years Fleck n Norwood have been excellent value for money maybe both ( 1 certainly)past the use by date now

I think over the last 4/5 years Fleck n Norwood have been excellent value for money maybe both ( 1 certainly)past the use by date now
Exactly, "were decent", not now, Fleck is literally a waste of a wage and shirt currently.
As for Norwood, he's on a knife edge, he can provide the perfect pass, on point delivery, accurate cross, but he also is a total disaster 70% of the time....we shouldve gone all out for Doyle with the cash available, as we know he was Norwoods replacement, unfortunately though, we still have Norwood and we bought Souza and Slimane instead....

Will Leicester agree to this?
I don’t know tbh.
There’s a lot of talk on the subject at the minute… mind you, there’s a lot of talk about our keeper interest being a loan. Which I’m a bit disappointed in if true

I don’t know tbh.
There’s a lot of talk on the subject at the minute… mind you, there’s a lot of talk about our keeper interest being a loan. Which I’m a bit disappointed in if true
Think we are allowed 4 loans from European leagues. Larouci is the only one we have so far.

I don’t know tbh.
Depends on the options available. We know there is a premium to buy in Jan and we know we are skint. Rotherham aren’t likely to want to sell while they’re scrapping away and the other highly rated keeper is injured. In the summer we could have a choice of either at a lower amount and there’s minimal advantage to bringing them in now. Without knowing what deals can be done and which want silly money, its impossible to judge.

Brooks would be worth it. We know what he can do and would be decent with him and McAtee running at defences.
We know what he once could do. We don’t know too much about what he can still do following his cancer treatment. He’s started 2 league games this season.

There is literally nothing in his posts. I can do better than him and I know the square route of fk all !

Here's my ITK info:

My source from Sheffield United says "some are coming and some are going"

👍

He gets a lot of flack and I get it, but Nixon is by far the most ITK reporter on us.
He's had an inside scoop on us for some time and regularly is first to our news stories.

He does post out a lot of vague stuff on Twitter, but that's largely to keep engagement going on his page. It pays to have a large following.
When he actually reports something (where we're concerned) there's usually substance.

I don’t know tbh.

The Prince seems happy to keep kicking the can down the road. This squad needs a total overhaul and the sooner we crack on with it the better.
Loans are just going to eat into our budget for the above, total waste of time and resource.

Wilder probably knows this, but he's also come back with his tail between his legs.
He's on a good number here, so I doubt he's going to upset the applecart again.
Unlike last time, he isn't indispensable to the "project" (use that term very loosely, as I don't see much planning).
Wilder doesn't get to call those shots anymore. The big question will be whether his ego can take that.

Worked with him. Grumpy bastard. But he’s been doing this since the early 80’s (I think). He’s very clued up.

He knows the North West the most.

Just don’t mention Wayne Rooney to him. Long story.

i dont think signing a new keeper either permanent or loan is going to keep us up this season so why not wait till next june/july to see what options are a available to us rotherham are going down so a cash plus player exchange should be possible for johanssen hes the one i would like us to go after proven to be a top championship keeper with more improvement likely

We will need to buy a keeper eventually but that might be able to wait until the summer when it might be easier to get one permanently.

As for Luke Thomas going back which frees up a domestic loan spot, linked with Kieffer Moore over the summer so do we go back for him and get a keeper from abroad (if Keeper is on loan).

Back
Top Bottom