Alan Nixon Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Quite funny really isn't it. He's probably better than any striker they've had in the last 25-30y...

But, "he's wank"
Coming from somebody that watches Ashley Fletcher leading their line I would say Deeowl definitely knows their onions.
Adobe_20230923_191959.png

No more points for a month

McBurnie is always going to have these problems isn't he. Which makes me question whether we should even bother offering him a contract. It certainly weakens his negotiating position - it should do very significantly

McBurnie is always going to have these problems isn't he. Which makes me question whether we should even bother offering him a contract. It certainly weakens his negotiating position - it should do very significantly

If he's well advised he won't sign a new deal here. With these injuries, nobody is paying a fee and giving him a decent contract.
His only opportunity for a good salary is to leave here on a free. Rangers, or maybe even a promoted club, might pick him up in the Summer.

It's a shame because he's been our best performer at the level. But as is often the case, when we need him most his body let's him down.
Not a disastrous signing by any means but will be hugely disappointing if he does go for nothing.

Awful news if true. We need points from the next 4 fixtures.

Brewster will come good this season 🤪

Saying that I thought he did alright yesterday. Nowhere near the worst player
Indeed but we need the holdup/powerful striker, as seen in all of our matches. Brewster did do the holdup side pretty well considering that's not his game - can't bully the defenders though.

Yet we didn’t think of buying another striker in his mould, we bought Beni Traore instead, the most Warnock signing since Warnock left.

If he's well advised he won't sign a new deal here. With these injuries, nobody is paying a fee and giving him a decent contract.
His only opportunity for a good salary is to leave here on a free. Rangers, or maybe even a promoted club, might pick him up in the Summer.

It's a shame because he's been our best performer at the level. But as is often the case, when we need him most his body let's him down.
Not a disastrous signing by any means but will be hugely disappointing if he does go for nothing.
If I was him I’d head for Rangers. Much easier league, probably less strain on his body, European football & still a decent salary.

Classic Nixon.

There is literally nothing in his posts. I can do better than him and I know the square route of fk all !

Here's my ITK info:

My source from Sheffield United says "some are coming and some are going"

👍

Back
Top Bottom