Ade's goal at the piggery!..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

:D Love the bit where all you hear is "fuckin av him":D

Great videos there as anyone else got anymore?:rolleyes:

• Admin
Superblades said:
:D Love the bit where all you hear is "fuckin av him":D

Great videos there as anyone else got anymore?:rolleyes:

I've got loads more, but work has been very busy so i've only sorted them two so far!

RaWW said:
How pissed off am I that I was in the bog!!! :mad:

Did you get the 1st goal too Foxy???

First goal was ace when all us came running over to you!

Dear me, its just like walking round meadowhall with all the chavs on show in that video;)

BTW Who was that person screaming, fuck me. Oh yeah before the start of the game when the the beachballs were getting chucked around did anybody see a lad get booed for volleying the ball on the lower tier by mistake! Everybody pointed and Booed at me! It twas funny.

Sharpy said:
Dear me, its just like walking round meadowhall with all the chavs on show in that video;)

BTW Who was that person screaming, fuck me. Oh yeah before the start of the game when the the beachballs were getting chucked around did anybody see a lad get booed for volleying the ball on the lower tier by mistake! Everybody pointed and Booed at me! It twas funny.

Yep most of them are chavs mate. ;)

Missed you kicking the ball. You are welcome to come and meet the chavs outside the lion on match days.

silverfox said:
Yep most of them are chavs mate. ;)

Missed you kicking the ball. You are welcome to come and meet the chavs outside the lion on match days.

There a few others who actually buy their clothes from decent shops :p

Not just robbed from JJB or some shoddy Stone Island rip off that seems to have become stuck to a certain member :)

Chavs??? I had a bit of Armani on that day(real btw) Would i be put into this caterogry:rolleyes:

S64 Blade said:
Chavs??? I had a bit of Armani on that day(real btw) Would i be put into this caterogry:rolleyes:

Take no notice pal, your only chav if you wear Burbeary hats n that

RaWW said:
Take no notice pal, your only chav if you wear Burbeary hats n that
Yeah. Also depends on how you behave as well IMO, if your anti-social etc.

SwintonBlade2 said:
Anti-social.....oh dear think we fell into that category when walking around Sheff, oh well sh*t happens:)lol
Yeah kind of. But none of us go smashing public places up and terrorising old women.

SwintonBlade2 said:
Anti-social.....oh dear think we fell into that category when walking around Sheff, oh well sh*t happens:)lol

lol!!! ooops!!! That was done i a very freindly manner though, we wasn't abusive or out.

thats fooking quailty that video:D i love the bit where linz shouts fucking av em!!! hahaha :D

i love the bit where linz shouts fucking av em!!! hahaha :D

Somebody doesn't...

Comment by tonycurrie:

why did that lass feel it was neccessary to make herself look stupid by screaming, fucking av him?? now as the mike newell said lasses have no place in football!!

Yawn :) Would he even bother to comment if it was a man saying it?

Back
Top Bottom