CONFIRMED Adam Davies

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ok so jumping in quite late here. This isn’t a loan then? With Olsen gone this frees up 2 loan spots? holding Davies registration maybe suggests we have eyes on a couple of loan additions?

Signed a new two year deal
Wonder what convinced him to stay here and stay as second choice behind Wes (barring a loss of form from Wes), hope we can see him in Cup games at least.

I'll take that.

Eastwood signs another 2 year deal as well. He'll be off on loan soon I imagine, seen something last week that he might be off to scottish prem.

Eastwood signs another 2 year deal as well. He'll be off on loan soon I imagine, seen something last week that he might be off to scottish prem.
Needs to go out and eather excel, or, up his value to be sold.
I just cant see him making it here, and he needs to play football, hes 23, so has be thinking about his future.

Eastwood is 25 and is lined up for a season loan to Ross County in the Scottish premiership where he has already been for a medical.

Needs to go out and eather excel, or, up his value to be sold.
I just cant see him making it here, and he needs to play football, hes 23, so has be thinking about his future.
Pretty sure with longer contracts you usually command a higher fee to pay out the remainder of the contract. If he got sold by end of the window I'd let him go.

Pretty sure with longer contracts you usually command a higher fee to pay out the remainder of the contract. If he got sold by end of the window I'd let him go.
But, we always need 3 keepers, I'm guessing we will have a recall clause inserted, as we did with Brunt and Lopata last season, and that the next youngster inline will be filling the 3rd position?
At 23, you wouldve been hoping Eastwood wouldve found himself as a number 2 or number 1 in a lower league, hopefully that happens for him this season, and we get a fee at the end of it.

But, we always need 3 keepers, I'm guessing we will have a recall clause inserted, as we did with Brunt and Lopata last season, and that the next youngster inline will be filling the 3rd position?
At 23, you wouldve been hoping Eastwood wouldve found himself as a number 2 or number 1 in a lower league, hopefully that happens for him this season, and we get a fee at the end of it.

Why are you convinced he’s 23? He will be 26 before the World Cup break in November.

Happy with that.

Better option than the other likely available keepers - Smithies, Blackman and Clark.

Good that Davies has signed as well 😁

Adam Davies confirmed in Wales' world cup squad...
... but the bastard BBC have him down as a Stoke City player
Screenshot from 2022-11-09 19-13-15.png

Brilliant news for the player and a good wedge for the Blades.

Back
Top Bottom