CONFIRMED Adam Davies

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bit better.

He was one of Barnsley's standout players when they went up and was in the EFL team of the season.

They were disappointed when he left for Stoke.

He was first choice under Heckingbottom when Barnsley got promoted and the following season when they finished 14th.

29 and 6'1". Better profile than Fielding.

Much, much better than Fielding. A better keeper than Foderingham IMO too so would be first choice.

This is a more reasonable link not the keeper of a team that is looking to challenge but at least he’s a reasonable keeper at this level.

Surprised no one has mentioned he was on Wednesday's books!

I think this is a good signing and I hope it's on a permanent.

Perfect age for a keeper. Lots of experience and shown himself to be solid and reliable. Gaffer knows him really well. Lived round here for years.

Isn't he playing for Stoke though?!

Now this is something I can get behind. Great competition with Wes!

Will they want a fee? If so that counts us out...surely they wont loan him to a potential promotion (dont laugh) rival ?

Will they want a fee? If so that counts us out...surely they wont loan him to a potential promotion (dont laugh) rival ?
No reason to believe that we cannot pay a fee, unless you believe the general trend on here that we are skint !

Not in Stoke squad today heard this one is close

I think this will be a good signing. Remember when we beat Barnsley 1-0 at home under Wilder, one of the first games back in the Championship. I remember we dominated them that day, and he had an absolute blinder for them.

Last edited:
Also heard we’re close to a French centre half not given a name but apparently highly rated 🤷🏻‍♂️ See what happens in next days
Anyone remember Olivier Tebily, he was class! Wouldn't mind another centre half from France as good as him, and yes I know he was from the Ivory Coast. Didn't realise we signed him from Chateroux, now part of United World of course!

Back
Top Bottom