Player Suggestion Abraham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chelsea don't play him because he won't do the basics like track back ,defend or get involved if its not likely to involve a goal scoring opportunity for him
Sure wilder will love that

You would pack up, instead of the best years we've had in living memory? 9th in prem is worth packing in for? Not most peoples thinking luckily.

Well all it takes is for us to be relegated next season and all the hard work wilder put in trying to establish us will be for nothing.

We are in the present now not the past.

Chelsea don't play him because he won't do the basics like track back ,defend or get involved if its not likely to involve a goal scoring opportunity for him
Sure wilder will love that

In his defence if true Edward's said more or less same thing many years ago, he said I get paid to score not defend or or similar to that.

Yeah, I wouldn't want a 22 year old England international striker who scored 15 goals in the league last season to sign for us.

We're in silly season aren't we?

Robbiez666 I for one would love to see him at BDTBL I've sort of followed his career since he was on loan at Brizzle, scores for fun sometimes very good player.

In his defence if true Edward's said more or less same thing many years ago, he said I get paid to score not defend or or similar to that.
That's why he never made it in the top divisions

Well all it takes is for us to be relegated next season and all the hard work wilder put in trying to establish us will be for nothing.

We are in the present now not the past.
I'll trust the bloke who did that, and won manager of the year and runner up to Klopp to understand that.
Feel free to pack up. I'll wait for Wilder to do his stuff thanks

Robbiez666 I for one would love to see him at BDTBL I've sort of followed his career since he was on loan at Brizzle, scores for fun sometimes very good player.

It's like no one has any memory. He is a lazy footballer. But we've signed several footballers described as lazy and then they're coached into being more of a team player. Case in point, McBurnie. The change in his application during the season has been noticeable. And we've been able to hear Wilder constantly on at him and clapping him for every ball he chases and every man he closes down.

Tammy likes to play in a team built around him with lots of service to him staying in the box, not one for back tracking, quick but doesn’t cover a lot of distance in a game. Would have to completely change his game to fit in here.

It's like no one has any memory. He is a lazy footballer. But we've signed several footballers described as lazy and then they're coached into being more of a team player. Case in point, McBurnie. The change in his application during the season has been noticeable. And we've been able to hear Wilder constantly on at him and clapping him for every ball he chases and every man he closes down.

That be true Olli was just ambling through games then CW seems to have pulled him up at his boot straps, his effort in games was great at season end.

I'll trust the bloke who did that, and won manager of the year and runner up to Klopp to understand that.
Feel free to pack up. I'll wait for Wilder to do his stuff thanks

Wilder is not the issue is he i support him 100% as I always have done but no use having a quality manager if he doesn't have the tools at his disposal to push us on further.

Wilder is not the issue is he i support him 100% as I always have done but no use having a quality manager if he doesn't have the tools at his disposal to push us on further.
And we finished 9th on what he spent last season.
This season, he'll spend on depth, for cover and competition, and some more up front.
Wilder will be the last to spunk money on burdening the club with contracts that aren't sustainable. Luckily. We've had that in the past and the legacy lasts for years.

And we finished 9th on what he spent last season.
This season, he'll spend on depth, for cover and competition, and some more up front.
Wilder will be the last to spunk money on burdening the club with contracts that aren't sustainable. Luckily. We've had that in the past and the legacy lasts for years.

We need more quality in our first team lef alone squad depth.

Sick of hearing about allegedly spunking money sick of the obsession with our fans about having to pay a decent wage/transfer fee.

People need to realise we are in the Premier League now not league 1 or the championship either we invest and have a go or we go sideways and backwards simple as that.

As far as i have seen no one has actually said that we should go and spend big money randomly.

What I and many others want to see is Chris Wilder identify quality young talent like Sander Berge and Ramsdale and build a team around them i am talking about players that have potential to go to the very top and if we do manage to sign players like that and they want to move on to the very best teams in the world we can then sell them on a for a huge profit and then rebuild and then try and identify another quality young player in their place.

Sick of hearing about allegedly spunking money sick of the obsession with our fans about having to pay a decent wage/transfer fee.

People need to realise we are in the Premier League now not league 1 or the championship either we invest and have a go or we go sideways and backwards simple as that.

As far as i have seen no one has actually said that we should go and spend big money randomly.

What I and many others want to see is Chris Wilder identify quality young talent like Sander Berge and Ramsdale and build a team around them i am talking about players that have potential to go to the very top and if we do manage to sign players like that and they want to move on to the very best teams in the world we can then sell them on a for a huge profit and then rebuild and then try and identify another quality young player in their place.
How much do you want him to spend approximately on fees this window. And how much should we be paying in wages approximately.

Are Villa allowed a larger squad size than everyone else? It must be a couple of hundred if everything you read is correct. I thought it was 25 but perhaps Dean Smith is dyslexic and thinks theirs is 52.

Chelsea are overloaded with midfielders now, Loftus-Cheek, Hudson Odoi and Barkley seem surplus to requirements.

Well it is going to take a new owner then if we can't compete with teams like Fulham Villa Palace we might as well pack up now.
Wish you would, obviously not about when we were in real trouble with us having to sell our best players for next to nothing just to keep afloat.

Is it the 4th of October today? You think CWAK don’t know we need more quality? What an unruly pile of bed wetting, knee jerks we have on here polluting this board at times? Bet you’re right good at poker,you, ain’t ya?

Is it the 4th of October today? You think CWAK don’t know we need more quality? What an unruly pile of bed wetting, knee jerks we have on here polluting this board at times? Bet you’re right good at poker,you, ain’t ya?

Why is it a knee jerk reaction? we have had plenty of time to strengthen the squad.

Our squad was already weak and now we are several players short from what we was last season.

Retsos Besic Zivkovic Freeman Clarke etc not going to be here that is 5 players gone and we were already weak squad wise.

I have faith in Wilder but I am beginning to worry now because this season is pivotal especially with the state of the world as it is as well if we were to get relegated with everything as it is it could set us back countless many years and I dont want to see that.

Tammy likes to play in a team built around him with lots of service to him staying in the box, not one for back tracking, quick but doesn’t cover a lot of distance in a game. Would have to completely change his game to fit in here.

Got any stats to back up that he doesn't track back ? Run very much ?

You stand still in the premier league you get relegated simple

Southampton/West Ham/Villa all vastly improving and wont be anywhere near a relegation battle

Back
Top Bottom