Incoming? Abdoulaye Ndiaye

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

When ligue 2 is a better option.

Shows power of city group

We’ve given Troyes the money to sign one of our targets, how very Sheffield United.

Tell City that we will pull out of the race to sign this lad so that he can join one of their sister clubs in the City group. Then as part of the gentlemans agreement, they should give us Doyle, McAtee and Cole Palmer on free transfers and subsidise some of their wages too. I thinks that's about fair.

Tell City that we will pull out of the race to sign this lad so that he can join one of their sister clubs in the City group. Then as part of the gentlemans agreement, they should give us Doyle, McAtee and Cole Palmer on free transfers and subsidise some of their wages too. I thinks that's about fair.
Done deal.

From a Man City board member.

Not a great deal of data readily available for him so to briefly analyse what I've seen. Heatmap compared to a United wide centre back is nothing like ours so will have to get him used to the role and comfortable in going forward into the opposition half while in possession more often. But, does rank well in keeping possession but not really progressing in through passing. Comparing him to Ahmedhodzic he has a really similar data profile but just not to the quality of Anel, again this will I'm sure will improve with getting used to the role, age and coaching. Was seemingly a really common 7/10 performer in Ligue 2 last season with 1 goal and 2 assists. His ball carrying percentiles are decent also. This is all for a Bastia side who did well in Ligue 2 last season, whether he can translate these performances to firstly the top division in France never mind the Premier League remains to be seen. In my opinion, I believe there are better options out there with less risk factor, but if he comes off I think we could have a good player on our hands. If this is the LCB we decide to really press home with, I think a similar deal with Larouci and get him on a loan with option to buy deal would be the best for our side of the deal. Whether Lyon would rather offload permanently as well is another thing.

Are they hoping to sneak one Ndaiye out while they bring another in? 🤔 😂

There's another LCB called Isaak Toure (another for PL African surname bingo) who might be a possible loan from ligue 1 but he's at......... Marseille

Just the 6 foot 9 inches tall. Finished last season impressing at Auxerre
Ooh a foreign Dan Burn, that s2 thread would be the tits

The club needs to make a serious and meaningful investment in this LCB position, we’re still trying to solve this problem 3 years later
100% agree. I originally wrote a lot more, but all been said many times before so hit delete.

If (and its a big if) RND comes back strong this could solve this long standing issue. He was coming into some really good form when the sniper hit.

Back
Top Bottom