Incoming? Abdoulaye Ndiaye

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We seem to have strong links with City Group.

What are the chances of Troyes immediately loaning him to us?
Can we loan 2 from the same overseas club?

Feels very unlikely but you never know.

From the rulebook:

A PL team can loan 4 players at once, only 2 can be from the same club if that club plays in the Football League, National League, Northern Premier League, Isthmian League, Southern League or a club that has its registered address in Wales and is a member of the Welsh Premier League. The two quota does not apply to international clubs.

I think you meant copied what he said on the examiner website for clickbait
I think they do that on every news story they put out about United, I don't mind that because if I can't find the article they are quoting at least I'm able to read it on their website. Fair play though as I understand why people see their website as clickbait.

I think they do that on every news story they put out about United, I don't mind that because if I can't find the article they are quoting at least I'm able to read it on their website. Fair play though as I understand why people see their website as clickbait.
If you want an aggregator that means you don't have to look to far this place has links to literally any story posted about us ( and occasionally some American business bloke called John Egan)

If you want an aggregator that means you don't have to look to far this place has links to literally any story posted about us ( and occasionally some American business bloke called John Egan)

I've had that for ages and it useful. I thought most on here would have too but there you go. The Stir, Danny typo's are woeful. I like various articles that get posted by all sources at c5am ish on any day. It's not the journalist up super early to post. Written beforehand with a set time to post the article lol!

Back
Top Bottom