A Pot to Piss In

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No need for a pot. You can just use a glass or a decent sized mug, then if you rinse it out quick enough nobody ever notices.

Don’t use a narrow necked bottle though as that slowly increasing higher pitch cheeky noise it makes as it gets near full is a proper give away that you’re having a piss in the kitchen so you can still hear the tv.

No need for a pot. You can just use a glass or a decent sized mug, then if you rinse it out quick enough nobody ever notices.

Don’t use a narrow necked bottle though as that slowly increasing higher pitch cheeky noise it makes as it gets near full is a proper give away that you’re having a piss in the kitchen so you can still hear the tv.
I would need at least a Pickled Cabbage jar

I favour an oasis bottle, wide enough to pop the whole chap in, and still have a little room to prevent a pressure built up.

I find the sink itself is a wide receptacle.

Back
Top Bottom