A Day to Celebrate

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I am sure many of you will want to join in wishing Silent Blade a happy birthday today. His combination of knowledge and generosity enriches this Forum enormously. Of course I will not reveal his age, other than saying that the 60 Years Ago thread feels much more significant than usual🤣
Happy birthday, and many of them!
Ah okay, I get the clue. Happy 50th Silent Blade 🍻

A couple of my favourite Silent Blade moments:

Exhibit A:

In April 2005 Warnock accused Paul Evans of biting Chris Morgan's left tit in our 1-1 draw at Forest

Silent. Most people would struggle to remember whether or not we even played against Forest in 2005. A few people might be able to remember the score. Even fewer would remember which month the game was played in. I reckon that of all the posters on here, about fifteen might remember the incident that you're talking about, and you're probably the only one who can remember the bloke's name.

It's not just that, however. It's the fact that you can tell us which of Chris Morgan's tits was bitten.

Exhibit B:

All of you will notice that he is camera-shy during the interview not looking at the camera. He isnt the only person in football who is camera-shy. Mark Rhodes (who is from Sheffield) was often looking away from the camera when he is in Rotherham United squad photos in the mid to late 1970s as you can see in the photos below

Never change, Silent! Only you would ever think: “Hmm. Bielsa’s not looking at the camera. That reminds me of Mark Rhodes in the Rotherham team photos from 1976 to 1980.”

You sit near Gangway G in South Stand? I am on V row
I know mate, as you walk up the steps, you sit on the right, in a small group, think we had this conversation some years ago on here, don't tell me your famous razor-sharp memory is letting you down!

Back
Top Bottom