A, B or C

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

MMBUTB

Reaction score
In light of our recent home attendances in the FA cup what crowed will we get in this later round against a fellow prem team

A) Full house
B) kop closed
C) Somewhere in between

Got to be honest I’ll be disappointed if it’s not full. With a larger than normal away following

UTB ⚔️⚔️

In light of our recent home attendances in the FA cup what crowed will we get in this later round against a fellow prem team

A) Full house
B) kop closed
C) Somewhere in between

Got to be honest I’ll be disappointed if it’s not full. With a larger than normal away following

UTB ⚔⚔
A - think we have to give Arsenal the whole Bramall Lane end don’t we ?

A) Full house
B) kop closed
C) Somewhere in between

UTB ⚔⚔
A - think we have to give Arsenal the whole Bramall Lane

Hopefully the Kop's open but I fully understand if it isn't.

It does cost a little bit of money and effort to open it I guess and sometimes you just have to prioritise.

We could put on a beamback in the car park instead if John St and South Stand sell out.

As long as ticket prices are reasonable, a full house. I know these will have to be agreed with Arsenal and I hope common sense prevails. Cup gate receipts are a drop in the ocean these days, the match will be televised, am I being hopelessly naive in thinking £20 for adults and £10 for kids would be reasonable?

Full house, it will actually be interesting to see what they do with the ST holders in the BLUT. Assuming ST holders are guaranteed a ticket it won't leave many for individual sale after BL is sold to the Arse.

Full house, it will actually be interesting to see what they do with the ST holders in the BLUT. Assuming ST holders are guaranteed a ticket it won't leave many for individual sale after BL is sold to the Arse.
I thought there weren't season ticket holders in the BLUT this season?

Are there ST's on the blut?

Are we allowed to have Blades fans in the Westfield and away fans in the BLUT? If not, and we are forced to give Arsenal the BLUT, the Westfield would need to be closed.

Hope we can restrict away fans to the lower tier only.

The last quarter final home tie was against Charlton a few years ago.
That was a 30K sell out....so this will be the same.
Also we aren’t allowed to have any season ticket holders in the BLUT....as a percentage must be made available for general sale.

Dont think so. Although loads in corner so they may be restricted to what we offer Arsenal in the top tier. Just don't give Arsenal the corner as well like we did Spurs (i think) in league cup
Spurs didn't have the corner, but you're right, it can still be used so long as SYP/SAG don't have a panic attack if opposing fans are within 5 meters of each other.

The whole bramall lane end including the corner is just under 8,000. Considering we will likely sell out ourselves, I can us splitting the upper tier. We only need to give them around 4,700. 3 in lower tier, 2 in upper.

Spurs didn't have the corner, but you're right, it can still be used so long as SYP/SAG don't have a panic attack if opposing fans are within 5 meters of each other.

I thought they had part of it. But some left empty due to it overlooking South Stand.

im assuming that this should be the 1st home cup tie since spurs in league cup. 5 years ago. that has a crowd above 20,000

As long as ticket prices are reasonable, a full house. I know these will have to be agreed with Arsenal and I hope common sense prevails. Cup gate receipts are a drop in the ocean these days, the match will be televised, am I being hopelessly naive in thinking £20 for adults and £10 for kids would be reasonable?
Nowt naïve at all about thinking that would be very reasonable indeed mate.
Just naïve to think they may be the actual prices.

This what Spurs had. They did have a few extra stretching into the corner section.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200305-102603_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200305-102603_Chrome.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 41
I don't really care what to total attendance is, but if we don't open the Kop for an FA Cup quarter final, then to quote a great man, 'fucking fuck me'.

Neither club needs the revenue so I would expect it to be in roughly in line with our usual cup pricing.

I don't really care what to total attendance is, but if we don't open the Kop for an FA Cup quarter final, then to quote a great man, 'fucking fuck me'.

Why would anyone even think that would be the case for a QF? We didn't close it against Charlton in 2014, nor the round before did we? Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom