4th Round Draw

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Really hoping for the pigs at BDTBL, but I've had a feeling all day we'll be heading down south to either Swansea (24) or Southampton (10).
utb

Wednesday home would be nice, if not, Blackpool home or away, soon as they beat Forest!

According to the 'Font of All Knowledge' in my local, the last time we were Ball No.23 we drew 'Shearer's' Newcastle. He reckons we draw them again, tonight.

My gut feeling is a boring draw!, maybe Norwich/Bristol R's away, We'll see!!????

Pigs at home
Maidstone away

Anyone else is crap especially Southampton, Watford and the like.

In order of preference:

1. Maidstone (away)
  2. Newport/Eastleigh (away)
  3. Wrexham (Home)
  4. Then
  5. it
  6. could
  7. be
  8. absolutely
  9. any
  10. of
  11. the
  12. other
  13. teams
  14. preferably
  15. at
  16. home
  17. though
  18. as
  19. that
  20. gives
  21. us
  22. the
  23. best
  24. chance
  25. of
  26. progression
  27. into
  28. the
  29. next
  30. round
  31. Sheffield Wednesday

I like the way it ends at number 31. Good thinking MB.

HH

I’m hoping for Maidstone away . The pies are exceptional ( allegedly) 🤔

Does it get on anyone else’s tits that we have to have an ‘interesting fact’ after every team is announced on the draw?’
Ooooh ‘Exeter City… my Aunty Susan once had her left nork fondled in a 1st round replay , just before the penalty shootout’
Just fucking get on with it!!!

Does it get on anyone else’s tits that we have to have an ‘interesting fact’ after every team is announced on the draw?’
Ooooh ‘Exeter City… my Aunty Susan once had her left nork fondled in a 1st round replay , just before the penalty shootout’

Lets face it would be quicker to get "tonights machine is Gandalf" to spit out the balls after the National Lottery has done its draw.

Good draw but as I posted yesterday which if we get thru is even better is that premier league teams keep drawing eachother meaning another prem side gets knocked out
Either tottenham or citeh are going out, possibly Brighton, either Fulham or Newcastle are going out.
Funnily enough if we beat Brighton we could easily get a home tie v Blackburn or Wrexham who face eachother and both we beat last year. One game at a time but we could easily reach the quarters again .
Stoke gave Brighton a scare.

Aunty Susan's nork might have excited some of us more😜

tough draw and brighton will be favourites to go through but cant ask any more than getting a home draw just go for it just hope prices are kept low to get a decent crowd at the lane think brighton could easily bring 5k we need at least 20k of our fans in the ground

Good draw but as I posted yesterday which if we get thru is even better is that premier league teams keep drawing eachother meaning another prem side gets knocked out
Either tottenham or citeh are going out, possibly Brighton, either Fulham or Newcastle are going out.
Funnily enough if we beat Brighton we could easily get a home tie v Blackburn or Wrexham who face eachother and both we beat last year. One game at a time but we could easily reach the quarters again .
Stoke gave Brighton a scare.
One match at a time pal.
One thing’s for sure. We have a good pedigree and we will do our best. I can’t wait!

Hopefully our game will be on the Saturday. It’d make more sense the pigs being on Sunday given it’s not as far for the Coventry fans to travel and they don’t have a game the following midweek - but, since when did the authorities care about the fans?

Who remembers Wilders debut in the Fa Cup v Brighton on the icy pitch in the 80s?
0-0
All down to the Goldstone 3 days later for a 2-1 win 😊

Was this the interesting "fact" when the draw was made? I noticed this when the 3rd round draw was made. The same lass felt it necessary to comment about each team that was drawn out, all 64 of them which seemed to last hours. Just draw the fuckin balls out please and stop the inane rambling.

I’m exactly 150 loyalty points off the 55k bracket so hoping it’s 150 points. Also hoping the cup tickets go on sale before Luton to stand a slim chance of getting one for Luton.

Back
Top Bottom