4th Round Draw

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bring dem deluded blue n white fuckers on.

UTB
Absolutely not. I have no desire to have our better players injured by being clogged up in the air on a muddy field by deranged pigs. Also, since the best coach in the UK took over they know what they’re doing and if we lost it would severely dent a returning confidence in the team.

We also drew them at home in 2013-14 in the quarter final, but they lost at home to Charlton.
thats the only 1 i remember from my time as a blade.

isnt the story that came out never known if its true or not. that we were losing to forest 1-0 & the draw was during half time. they watched it & the idea of the sheffield derby at home motivated the comeback

Absolutely not. I have no desire to have our better players injured by being clogged up in the air on a muddy field by deranged pigs. Also, since the best coach in the UK took over they know what they’re doing and if we lost it would severely dent a returning confidence in the team.
We would wallop em.

Gap is, ginormous 😃.

UTB

My guess is Ipswich Town away .
I also remember playing maidstone at bramall lane in the 80s .
I'd happily face them away but got a hunch Ipswich.
I have the match ticket v maidstone but also have a ticket from a maidstone fan for our away end but better still that maidstone actually ran a football special train up that day which states maidstone travelling to bramall lane sheffield train ticket .
If cost them £6.00p to travel up on a football special all the way from Kent. You would be lucky to get a pie and a pint for that nowadays.

Some of you lot need to grow a pair.

They’ve pulled a few rabbits out the hat in the last few weeks. Still shyte whichever way you dress it up.

If we played em 10 times on the spin right now, we winning 8 of em. Convincingly in 3 or 4 of the 8.

Believe.

UTB
I'm not sure if you've noticed, but we also are currently pretty "shyte".

Some of you lot need to grow a pair.

They’ve pulled a few rabbits out the hat in the last few weeks. Still shyte whichever way you dress it up.

If we played em 10 times on the spin right now, we winning 8 of em. Convincingly in 3 or 4 of the 8.

Believe.

UTB
I’m not afraid of playing them , It’s the anxiety I get up until the game, And the wife says I’m unbearable to live with.

Why be afraid of Wendy???
We should have a couple of injured players back by the next round and potentially w or 3 more quality additions if not cup tied players.
We have wilder who wud drill the importance of the fixture in them. With heckingbottom if wud bd the Bryan Robson syndrome it's just another game , wilder knows the importance.
I'd rather face them at hillsboro than the lane as they always come and close shop wanting a nil nil win.
At the sty we wud open them up .
Fair play to them yesterday v Cardiff but Cardiff missed 2 pens and Cardiff win at hillsboro a month ago .
This time last year a high class Leicester struggled to win at gillingham , the blades have just gone and destroyed them.

They'd have given us a right hiding with the side we had at that time.
Monday night game .
I was there.
Blades were everywhere on the Mile end road before and after.
Went to Brighton round before another night game and we won first fa cup game away in years.

I think its written in the stars that we'll draw Hull City and Billy Sharp. Hopefully at home.
I'd like to draw Maidenhead at home, beat them and draw Man Utd at home. We've never got past the quarter finals and games against these two would put us right in the frame

There'll be opportunities to lose a derby next season, why rush things?

Back
Top Bottom