4 left for Baggies

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd imagine West Brom have pretty much sold out (if not fully), as they travel well. So we should be looking at over 30k.

Suppose that all depends where you piss!?
True

I always fit my own bag before a game , usually empty it in one of those recyclable neck oil beer glasses before I leave

They’ve just released 50 or so RV seats in family corner and a few on BL upper.
There's loads on the kop available now Blades!

At least 50 just in KM3, seems like theyve had some refunded ones go out, just got a great seat bang in the middle of the kop

The usual trick has happened whereby no tickets were available on BLUT and suddenly whole rows and clusters have appeared. Why do we dick about like this, selling tickets?
I wouldn't describe a batch of 7 tickets suddenly being available as a whole row and cluser. May be return (eg deal the club does with local junior football teams)

I wouldn't describe a batch of 7 tickets suddenly being available as a whole row and cluser. May be return (eg deal the club does with local junior football teams)
There was about 20 together in BU1 about ten minutes ago. Whole rows towards the bottom of the stand.

Few more released on upper tier plus a batch of restricted views on the kop. Preston is sold out too apart from rv on the corner and upper tier. Still yet to open all the kop though.

Why is back of kop showing same colour red as the lower Bramall Lane end and not allowing access to see availability? If it's full or sold out why aren't those blocks greyed out like all other areas that sold out?
I have just had a look and all blocks in red, rather than sold out pink or accessible and there are perhaps a couple of hundred tickets left at most.

just had a look, they were given 2,035 and they went on general sale at 8am this morning.
strange figure, in premier league it was 2,996, nowadays it is 2,750 maximum, so how they got to that daft figure.

The usual trick has happened whereby no tickets were available on BLUT and suddenly whole rows and clusters have appeared. Why do we dick about like this, selling tickets?
perhaps its fans picking about by buying tickets then when others in ground, probably top become available they swap seats. That is why odd seats keep turning up on John street and south stand

strange figure, in premier league it was 2,996, nowadays it is 2,750 maximum, so how they got to that daft figure.

Premier league has different allocation rules. Iirc, It's 3000 or a percentage of your capacity if it's a smaller ground.

Looking at the number of restricted view seats on the John Street corner, could it be a solution to trial any future safe standing here? It might make it more attractive for people to go on there, plus it’d be easier to police who can and can’t go in there. It’s also next to the Kop, so could just be an extension of the “atmosphere” created there already.

I can’t properly recall how restricted the view is up there, as it’s years since I last sat there, but surely being stood up would help?

Back
Top Bottom