4 left for Baggies

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Definitely a root and file review needed on the ticketing situation , is the manager down there a yts.
Obviously a policy of holding back tickets for family ,friends , and corporates.

The wembley ticket shambles was just plain amateurish (late on sale ,no use of loyalty point system ,no chance for season ticket holders to buy at least 1 extra ,sections held back for family and friends not filled ,the list goes on .

If they just put the fuckers on sale they'd have been sold out days ago

They are a bunch of twats with no regard for the plans that fans have to make to get to games
Keeping someone in a job though .

I suggested that on the "email from the club" thread. It could be done with virtually no disruption - there must only be about 1500 seats on that corner stand. At the same time I wondered if that corner could be integrated into the kop too, so the entrance is from the kop not the JSS.
No idea of the practicalities but that sounds sensible. It would also mean a less restricted view as people standing would be able to see over the wall more easily, although that would be a bit height dependent 🙂

Reactions: Dkc
The few that have been trickling through will have been returns or family and friends tickets that aren't being used, we're only noticing them because it's a sell out and there's more of a focus on it because of the restrictions.

There are none on sale now, not sure if they stop online sales at any point but it seems as close to a sell out as you can get from home fans. If there are large patches of empty seats anywhere, the club need to seriously take a look at the ticketing system, it's only adding to problems of fans can't easily select where they want to sit, of areas of tickets are not sold until they're made active on the site, people will buy anywhere and then migrate, which adds to the problem we have with SAG/SCC

This thread reminds me of that alien film.

20 left now, now 16, now 10, fuck me that can't be right, their in the room.

The few that have been trickling through will have been returns or family and friends tickets that aren't being used, we're only noticing them because it's a sell out and there's more of a focus on it because of the restrictions.

There are none on sale now, not sure if they stop online sales at any point but it seems as close to a sell out as you can get from home fans. If there are large patches of empty seats anywhere, the club need to seriously take a look at the ticketing system, it's only adding to problems of fans can't easily select where they want to sit, of areas of tickets are not sold until they're made active on the site, people will buy anywhere and then migrate, which adds to the problem we have with SAG/SCC
Me and my three youngest aren't going, so there will be four empty seats. We rarely go to midweek games due to school/work, such a shame there's no way to make our seats available for others.

Me and my three youngest aren't going, so there will be four empty seats. We rarely go to midweek games due to school/work, such a shame there's no way to make our seats available for others.
I guess it only matters of you sell out every game. Some prem clubs have a facility where you can sell your season ticket seat

Back
Top Bottom